REAL ROB SB 48 2nd edt.

Cartire

Reaction score
Hahaha, they were playing the "bout that action boss" remix in the locker room. That's awesome.

That ending monologue by Mike Rob. I got misty eyed myself.

Our Man in Chicago

Reaction score
This is the in-NY, pre-SB (Media Day + Lead-up) Report. The best/rest is yet to come. (Edit: ostensibly.)

Highlights:

Crepe vs. Apple-Filled Pancake debate

Chief Keef reference

M. Lynch's clever disguise

McQ's final on-camera Seahawks vocal moment spent talking about his "tranny beard"

Ungerclipse

A reminder that Phil Bates and Bryan Walters are still Seahawks

Breno's tight squeeze

Golden Glass

Final pre-game reflection

Thank you, camera

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
It's worth it just to see the last 3-4 minutes of Mike Rob's heartfelt thank you's.

Robinson may not go down as one of the greatest Hawks of all time, but he's going to go down as one of the classiest without argument.

Throwdown

Reaction score
When he said "next time I talk to you, we'll be champs" i felt tears well up in my face, not eem gonna lie to y'all.

theascension

Reaction score
Man seeing Tate talk about us 12s like that still gets me kind of broken up. He clearly loves/loved Seattle and its fans. It's too bad he kinda screwed himself over with some of his comments.
Wonder how the locker room chemistry will be next year with so many great guys gone.

RockHawk

Reaction score
If anyone ever says "You want to see an UngerEclipse?" Run away.

Great stuff though, especially the last part like you guys said.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
I kind of got a vibe from Tate, even before the SB, especially looking backwards, that there are not enough targets to go around for him in Seattle. It can't be easy being a WR in Seattle, knowing some games you will be lucky to get a couple of catches.

And somebody please get C-mike to stop rapping about weed. I sense a "random" test in his near future.

dunceface

Reaction score
Scottemojo":pcwl821q said:
I kind of got a vibe from Tate, even before the SB, especially looking backwards, that there are not enough targets to go around for him in Seattle. It can't be easy being a WR in Seattle, knowing some games you will be lucky to get a couple of catches.

And somebody please get C-mike to stop rapping about weed. I sense a "random" test in his near future.

At least CMike was more clever with it this time...

And Lynch had me crackin up as usual but we now see why he had his hood up in the first place for media day

And MRob talking to the camera was a great way to end this video....he really is one of my favorites from this era

Throwdown

Reaction score
CMike might legit be the worst best rapper in the NFL, he bites A LOT of lines from well known rap songs.

dunceface

Reaction score
Throwdown":186wo1qq said:
CMike might legit be the worst best rapper in the NFL, he bites A LOT of lines from well known rap songs.

Ah how soon we forget Chop Chop's attempts at rapping….but yes on the biting

Throwdown

Reaction score
dunceface":3qiwuy9i said:
Throwdown":3qiwuy9i said:

Ah how soon we forget Chop Chop's attempts at rapping….but yes on the biting

Chop chop's just bad, cmike is good, but still really bad lol

JaiSeaSea

Reaction score
He spelled Luke Willson wrong..... Hmmmm

Edit: that was cool. That monologue was touching. I'm going to miss this. Maybe NFL network can pay him to do something like this for other teams. Obviously it wouldn't be the same though.