Stadium Seating

NJlargent

Reaction score
Hi Guys:

I am planning on going to the game on 9/4 versus Green Bay. I have never been to the Clink or Seattle. Actually, I was at the Kingdome as a young kid but I don't remember it as I was 5. Anyway, before I spend a bundle, is sitting downstairs along the sidelines worth the money? Or is roughly the same throughout the stadium. I would prefer to really enjoy the experience as who knows how often I will get out there ever again so I am not against spending money if it is worth it. Also, is the Sheraton in Seattle decent or any other suggestions? Any info guys would be appreciated. Thanks.

TestMo1337

Reaction score
Not a bad seat in the house. Most people stand the entire game unless its a TV time out or the offense is on the field.

drcool

Reaction score
Personally I love the view from the Hawks Nest. Loud, rowdy fans and a great view of the field. I like the endzone view because it is a different look that you would get just watching at home.

Riley12

Reaction score
Heed sammy's warning. Don't come to the game expecting to sit like it is a game at MetLife.

QuahHawk

Reaction score
You might find more people in the lower section not standing as often. Up in the nosebleeds on the 50 I stand almost the whole game.

QuahHawk

Reaction score
I'm a big fan of the loge seating. I think they have the best view and least obstructions.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Loge seating is awesome but it also depends on who you're sitting with.

lukerguy

Reaction score
I would say nearly anywhere on the 1st level side is better than anywhere on the 3rd level sideline. I thought I would really enjoy the loge charter (first 5 rows of the 3rd level), but the experience on the first level is much better. Price being similar, I'd aim for 1st level goal line sideline if price is a concern. If you can't afford those, that's okay. The experience is fantastic anywhere.

grizbob

Reaction score
As much as this subject gets talked about, it deserves a forum of it's own.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
no bad seats.

keep in mind the lowest areas and the end zones are more vulnerable to rain.

other than that there's not much to it. if you're already footing the bill for travel and lodging and dont' want to spend an outrageous amount on lower level tickets you won't be disappointed with something up more and more reasonable.

As far as lodging Im not an expert since I haven't stayed at many down town hotels. if you want something super close to the game there is the silver cloud inn; as far as a hotel just in the down town area I like the W for the cost-to-quality ratio. Can get a room for 150 bucks online and when you order it if it asks if you've stayed there before, say "no" and when you check in, if they ask you if you've stayed there before, say "no" and if they have an upgrade available they will hook you up.