Wilson files for divorce?

Status
Not open for further replies.

drdiags

Reaction score
Guess the bloom will come off a little bit. Too bad but hopefully all leave whole if true

Bob Condotta ?@bcondotta 2m
Seahawks have just released a statement that Russell Wilson has filed for a divorce from wife, Ashton.

EDIT: Guess it is no longer a rumor

OP
OP
drdiags

drdiags

Reaction score
More on the statement from Bob Condotta

Bob Condotta ?@bcondotta 2m

They were married in Jan., 2013. Statement says: "I have made the difficult decision to file for divorce. Clearly, decisions like these...

.. don’t come easy. Ashton and I respectfully ask for prayers, understanding and privacy during this difficult time. ...

... Moving forward, I will have no further comment on this personal matter.''

Sac

Reaction score
Better than a Tiger Woods type scandal in 10 years. That or she just couldn't handle the amount of time he puts in to his work.

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
Our Man in Chicago":3fzfevao said:
(in before the cavalcade of Ashton-on-draft-day images and gifs)

It won't happen. I'll at least try to keep this place above that level

Geologic

Reaction score
Russell Wilson files for divorce before he gets his huge pay day.

Smart guy.

:sarcasm_off:

I didn't see this coming. I wonder if the T-Peezy signing had to do with this

hawknation2014

Reaction score
Not that it's any of our damn business, but . . .

Wilson's public statement:
I have made the difficult decision to file for divorce. Clearly, decisions like these don’t come easy. Ashton and I respectfully ask for prayers, understanding and privacy during this difficult time. Moving forward, I will have no further comment on this personal matter.

If it had to happen, he's fortunate they're divorcing now before they have any children and before he gets his signing bonus. There will be much less community property to distribute, though he will likely have to pay her significant spousal support.

chris98251

Reaction score
Well we will see if another story comes up, but damn thats sad. Oh well better now than before he gets his next contract......................

I suppose she may feel like he has no time for her, the guys everywhere and the notoriety I assume is really hard to live with now.

USA'S most eligible bachelor soon to be.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
What sucks about this is that it's really nobody's business and I'm the last person to really wanna get into people's personal lives but this is so outta left field that I'm having hard time not wanting to know what was up.

Our Man in Chicago

Reaction score
AbsolutNET":36l9o1up said:
Our Man in Chicago":36l9o1up said:
(in before the cavalcade of Ashton-on-draft-day images and gifs)

It won't happen. I'll at least try to keep this place above that level

Thank you.

I'm still not convinced this is all true, but here's a relevant article.

SHOCKER315

Reaction score
Wilson files for divorce??

Surprising, being that he is pretty religious fellow. I can only think of one reason why he would ask for a divorce. :hmmmm:

Well, I suppose its good for him to get out now before he signs his big money contract $$$.

AsylumGuido

Reaction score
Wow. They've been together ever since high school. She even transferred to NCSU to be with him. This could be a hard hit to him. Lucky for y'all there's still quite a ways until the season begins.

chris98251

Reaction score
Hawknballs":3u17j376 said:
What sucks about this is that it's really nobody's business and I'm the last person to really wanna get into people's personal lives but this is so outta left field that I'm having hard time not wanting to know what was up.

Simply look at your avatar, he's the guy everyone wants a piece of and maybe she doesn't want to share that lifestyle, always making appearances off season, constantly practicing and things during the season.

He's just beginning to hit the cusp of Superstar status, not a easy life to be a NFL wife.

Status
Not open for further replies.