pmedic920

Reaction score
I like it.
I see how some fans may not but I do.

aru5ydug.jpg

hawknation2014

Reaction score
Bkn0KTYCEAE zN0

Is he signing them all like this or was this an individual request? Surprised Sherman would ever say sorry to Crabtree . . . or maybe he's just calling Crabtree "sorry."

Either way, can't deny Sherman is funny as hell--and almost never lets go of a grudge.

HansGruber

Reaction score
I love how much he pisses people off. Smart kid. Get in their heads long enough and they'll never forget you.

Worked for Prime Time. As good of a DB as he was, take away the jewelry and the mouth and he's not the face of the NFLN today. Nobody would remember him. Just another Christian Okoye Nigerian Nightmare fading into obscurity.

Joey13091

Reaction score
hawknation2014":7al0vx03 said:
Bkn0KTYCEAE zN0

Is he signing them all like this or was this an individual request? Surprised Sherman would ever say sorry to Crabtree . . . or maybe he's just calling Crabtree "sorry."

Either way, can't deny Sherman is funny as hell--and almost never lets go of a grudge.

He is rubbing it in. Saying "sorry" for deflecting the ball. Not actually apologizing.

Subzero717

Reaction score
I guess I will go against the grain and say I'm not a huge fan. I'm not pissed. I just prefer the way Earl and Kam go about their business. I get it. He is marketing himself and it's what he does to keep an edge. That's fine. I still don't have to be a fan of everything he does.

Although because it is Crabtree and he is such a douche I'm not bothered by it.

drdiags

Reaction score
The thing I see is he signed something for a fan who decided to share it on social media. Now CBS Sportsline, NFL.com and PFT, to name a few decided this was worth sharing with the world.

Seems like whatever he does it's like the E.F Hutton commercial. Kind of pathetic how devoid of news these folks are. This just reminds me of folks who like to instigate fights and then sit on the sidelines while the combatants smash each other.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
HansGruber":3c2ldvd6 said:
I love how much he pisses people off. Smart kid. Get in their heads long enough and they'll never forget you.

Worked for Prime Time. As good of a DB as he was, take away the jewelry and the mouth and he's not the face of the NFLN today. Nobody would remember him. Just another Christian Okoye Nigerian Nightmare fading into obscurity.

Take away the Seahawks uniform from Sherman and we'd all roll our eyes.

Largent80

Reaction score
How prophetic. I just finished watching the NFCCG.

The perfect ending with the perfect play. R.S. Is my 2nd fav.

Subzero717

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":s9lui18w said:
HansGruber":s9lui18w said:

BS. They would be running their mouths about how "classless" they think he is. Put a Niner uniform on him and the hate for him would be Kap+Hardouche x 1,000,000. It is comical in a way. Look at the outrage Prisco or Chahida gets for saying something semi critical.

Throwdown

Reaction score
Actually, I'm the guy who loved T.O. and Chad Johnson, I think I'd like Sherman if he wasn't a Hawk.

Clayfighter

Reaction score
Throwdown":10591ric said:
Actually, I'm the guy who loved T.O. and Chad Johnson, I think I'd like Sherman if he wasn't a Hawk.

I am in the same boat. Funny is funny. It is all entertainment. Maybe I am a tiny bit biased :mrgreen:

JMR

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":2hhg9paz said:
I think his deal with Crabtree is in its own category. He didn't go after some unsuspecting player that he's made similar plays against. This was the guy who basically shrugged him off as unspectacular and irrelevant to the discussion of top CBs in the week prior to the NFCC. This is a personal thing, and Sherm typically doesn't publicly go after guys who don't provoke him.

OP
OP
Hasselbeck

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
drdiags":e609t0w4 said:
The thing I see is he signed something for a fan who decided to share it on social media. Now CBS Sportsline, NFL.com and PFT, to name a few decided this was worth sharing with the world.

Seems like whatever he does it's like the E.F Hutton commercial. Kind of pathetic how devoid of news these folks are. This just reminds me of folks who like to instigate fights and then sit on the sidelines while the combatants smash each other.

He actually signed these for Steiner Sports, a memorabilia company.

Sherminator

Reaction score
Coming from a Niner fan.
This is awesome haha, I love watching these rivalries.

Plus since Sherman is the best CB in the game right now, he can talk like this.
Hate all you want, the man put himself on top.

Veilside

Reaction score
I'm like the farthest kind of personality from his but I don't mind his smack talk as long as he's backing it up. I love this one just for the creativity alone. It's pretty much up to the reader what he is saying. Could be saying "I'm sorry Crabtree", or "Crabtree is sorry", or my favorite "Sorry your so damn sorry Crabtree."