Sherm '14 Highlights

Cartire

Reaction score
"Any reason kaepernick struggles when he comes to century link?"

L - O - B

dunceface

Reaction score
Yeah I love how they shadowed the NFCCG play with the one in New York towards the end
HAPPY BDAY MY BROTHA

cockeyhawk

Reaction score
Any one see that form tackle by Fitzgerald, he even has good technique on defense. Houston INT is my highlight for the regular season.

King Dog

Reaction score
I recommend the trash talking and taunting police don't watch the video. Sherman has some epic trash talking in the Vikings game.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
King Dog":3re6cwry said:
I recommend the trash talking and taunting police don't watch the video. Sherman has some epic trash talking in the Vikings game.
Mostly, there's trash talk going on all the time, by just about everyone on BOTH SIDES, it's just the Trash Talking/Taunting Police, zeroing in on Sherman, specifically, that are the losers, all way around.
They want to see someone beat the shit out of him and just shut him up, and he just keeps adding to their angst and anxieties by backing up his words with superb play.
I didn't like Ali, because he was so damned arrogant, but I watched every fight that he was in, just so's I could see someone knock him on his ass, but the guy just kept getting back up and dishing it out.
Ali really knew how to boost his market value, and get butt$ in the $eats :16:
I'd have loved to have heard what Harbaugh had to say to Kaepernick & Crabtree after Sherman tipped for the victory, hell, who knows, it might have been Harbaugh's idea in the first place LOL

A

Anonymous

I think the NFL Films microphone taped in the pads shut's every other player up. Especially when it comes to trash talk.

With our buddy Dick, he's like "mic? What mic?"