Looks like Thurmond to Giants.

Status
Not open for further replies.

oasis

Reaction score
Makes sense to sign somewhere you can prove that you can cover on the outside. Happy for him but bummed about our depth loss.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Good for him. I hope he stays healthy, sober, and got paid.

sutz

Reaction score
Oh well. I had hopes for the kid. Best wishes Thurm!

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
Was a good nickel and decent #2 CB, but kinda got burned during the SB. Might be good enough to be the Giants #1 CB. Good signing for them and I'm happy for him.

UGotHawked

Reaction score
dontbelikethat":30fhs5ko said:
Was a good nickel and decent #2 CB, but kinda got burned during the SB. Might be good enough to be the Giants #1 CB. Good signing for them and I'm happy for him.

Good points.

JMR

Reaction score
Looks like it's only a 1 year deal. It's possible we have made a conscious decision to part ways with free agents that have shown interest in banned substances at the expense of the team. Not a horrible statement to make.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
Hmmmmm.... interesting. Hey, at least its not with the dreaded 49ers. We do get to play the Giants at the CLink this year.

A London Hawk

Reaction score
JMR":2qugv12r said:
Looks like it's only a 1 year deal. It's possible we have made a conscious decision to part ways with free agents that have shown interest in banned substances at the expense of the team. Not a horrible statement to make.

I was wondering if he's going the 1 year prove it route somewhere he'll get more playing time.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
I'm surprised he only got 1 year (even with the threat of a year suspension if he screws up again), and even more surprised the Hawks wouldn't beat that. They must have really not wanted him back very much.

Status
Not open for further replies.