Look who showed up!

Hawaiian Hawk

Reaction score
Got to work yesterday morning bright and early and ready for another awesome day and who is there ready to go but this guy! He was awesome BTW. This pic is Jermaine with my grandson. He signed a bunch of swag and even signed my buddy's truck!

Attachments

• JK.jpg
    JK.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 3,579

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Congrats, man! Hope you congratulated him on the Super Bowl performance and didn't only fan-drool on him. :D

JaiSeaSea

Reaction score
That's awesome. I like his name tag, like you guys at your work wouldn't know him. hahaha

400WattHPSHawk

Reaction score
What an awesome pic! You must really be a happy grandpappy.

Looks like he can play some press cover too!

Kudos to Chop Chop. What a cool dude.

OP
OP
Hawaiian Hawk

Hawaiian Hawk

Reaction score
Yea everybody gets the tags. We get people from all over the world. Only a few Seahawk fans at work so most of the staff didn't know who he was. Even Larry Fitzgerald gets a tag when he visits.

drdiags

Reaction score
-The Glove-":n3chdtr0 said:
What is swag?

From Urban Dictionary

swag (s.w.a.g.)

Stuff We All Get (S.W.A.G.)

I went to the trade show and scored a ton of swag (s.w.a.g.) from the vendors like t-shirts, coffee mugs, bumper stickers, blah blah

ZagHawk

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":30w9n705 said:
Congrats, man! Hope you congratulated him on the Super Bowl performance and didn't only fan-drool on him. :D

I went to an Earl Thomas signing a few weeks ago and actually managed to congratulate him for the SB win. It's crazy that as a married father, I still fan-drool meeting Athletes who are YOUNGER than me. I always feel pathetic immediately after my meetings with Seahawks players because of this.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
CALIHAWK1":1njg5q91 said:
-The Glove-":1njg5q91 said:
What is swag?

Why do you hate that word? Is it because middle aged white, white collar types drop it? I feel the same about fist bumping.
I don't know...it just always annoyed me. I hated it when it was used as a shorter version of swagger. Now you have KOMO News using it in headlines like "Couple gets art and other swag stolen"

Subzero717

Reaction score
-The Glove-":23qu94sm said:
CALIHAWK1":23qu94sm said:
-The Glove-":23qu94sm said:
What is swag?

Why do you hate that word? Is it because middle aged white, white collar types drop it? I feel the same about fist bumping.
I don't know...it just always annoyed me. I hated it when it was used as a shorter version of swagger. Now you have KOMO News using it in headlines like "Couple gets art and other swag stolen"

So its my fist bump. Yeah, the news shouldnt be using it. Ever.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
CALIHAWK1":3op50gig said:
-The Glove-":3op50gig said:
CALIHAWK1":3op50gig said:
-The Glove-":3op50gig said:
What is swag?

I can't stand fist bumping either. I first encountered that in Bellingham when I lived there for 2 years. And I guess its a California thing too

Subzero717

Reaction score
-The Glove-":23ekqa7h said:
CALIHAWK1":23ekqa7h said:
-The Glove-":23ekqa7h said:
CALIHAWK1":23ekqa7h said:
-The Glove- said:
What is swag?

I can't stand fist bumping either. I first encountered that in Bellingham when I lived there for 2 years. And I guess its a California thing too

The fist bump in Cali is a little different than here. It is a hand slap and bump. Its stupid too but not as annoying. Maybe because of who and how they do down there. Its very common amongst the hispanic community. The annoying part is they do it as they sit down at a table, with everyone at the table and again as they leave. If you count all that time up, its easily a half hour a week.

A London Hawk

Reaction score
CALIHAWK1":2wdl5dm3 said:
-The Glove-":2wdl5dm3 said:
CALIHAWK1":2wdl5dm3 said:
-The Glove-":2wdl5dm3 said:
What is swag?

It's been used as a term for stolen goods for a loooong time.