only day 2 of free agency and richard sherman..

Status
Not open for further replies.

OffseasonChampions

Reaction score
This is awesome. Sherman just putting them in their place. Imagine if Revis or Hall had a Super Bowl Ring? ESPN First Take would literally spend the entire 1+ hour(s) talking about them. When you play on a known East Coast team you get a free pass if you have won nothing. If you are from Seattle it was "what has he ever won?". Well now Sherman has won something, the hate and jealously is getting cranked up a notch.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
DeAngelo Hall tweeting at Richard Sherman would be like Ted Ginn talking crap to Calvin Johnson

OP
OP
niveky

niveky

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":2ttb3e63 said:
DeAngelo Hall tweeting at Richard Sherman would be like Ted Ginn talking crap to Calvin Johnson

lol

razgriz737

Reaction score
--Sherm: let me know when u ever have an 8 pick season.... Please....I'll be awaiting that call

--Hall: let me know when you get 4INTs in one game.

--Sherm: is that all u had that season?

lmaooo

KK84

Reaction score
OffseasonChampions":3h9flcd6 said:
This is awesome. Sherman just putting them in their place. Imagine if Revis or Hall had a Super Bowl Ring? ESPN First Take would literally spend the entire 1+ hour(s) talking about them. When you play on a known East Coast team you get a free pass if you have won nothing. If you are from Seattle it was "what has he ever won?". Well now Sherman has won something, the hate and jealously is getting cranked up a notch.

Revis, sure. But Hall? Please.

BlueBlood

Reaction score
Hall is hot garbage lmao..

He keeps busy in his spare time, looking for new teams after being cut.

Guardian

Reaction score
Hall strikes me as a very unintelligent fellow. It's hard to have an argument with someone like that. They always think they win it.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
razgriz737":117pb7o5 said:
--Sherm: let me know when u ever have an 8 pick season.... Please....I'll be awaiting that call

--Hall: let me know when you get 4INTs in one game.

--Sherm: is that all u had that season?

lmaooo

BR left the best parts out, and by doing so made it look like Hall was actually holding his own. The part I liked best was..... Hall: Pray that you will be still playing like me after 10 years.
Sherman: I'm not gonna pray that I get beat like drum... :D

Subzero717

Reaction score
I think it was Mike Silver but I cant remember for sure. Anyway they said if a book is ever written about Halls career, the first patagraph has to be his ability to swindle organizations out of lots of money.

Status
Not open for further replies.