Super Bowl 2014: crazy Seahawks fans reaction in stadium (N

Reaction score
I looked 2 pages back and didn't see it posted, so...
It's kinda' a 12th Fan View, but different. It had me smiling throughout and I figured some of y'all might enjoy it too.
[youtube]SBArxrpNQJY[/youtube]

Go Hawks,
BillA

Galen96

Reaction score
wonder when someone is going to break it to him that the WTC isn't there any more... lol

great video

Cartire

Reaction score
Awesome awesome awesome video.

I had never heard of these nord cams. I love them though. First video that actually showed some good footage of SuperBowl weekend

drdiags

Reaction score
I ran across these a few days ago. His NFCCG video was fun but his runny makeup was disturbing. Though his quality is really good, watching a guy's expression throughout the game isn't something I want to watch for a season. His send-off video and the one he did at the Superbowl was cool, as he had shots of the people around the event. He still provides you a chance to watch a fan going through the highs and lows of a game. There is a place for his type of view.

The 12th Man View gives an angle that I prefer.

OP
OP
Bill Assumpcao
Reaction score
drdiags":3s7bja8d said:
...The 12th Man View gives an angle that I prefer.
I abso-fricken-lutely agree. I did not post this to compete with Chuck's work. I said in the OP, "It's kinda' a 12th Fan View, but different", so as folks wouldn't just give up after 15 minutes of Planes, Trains and Automobiles.
But, I've watched everything else so many times I can narrate the action before it happens. This was something that I hadn't seen before, that brought me joy and I wanted to share.

Go Hawks,
BillA

rideaducati

Reaction score
Galen96":1jzp3zfl said:
wonder when someone is going to break it to him that the WTC isn't there any more... lol

great video

There is actually a new building there which is part of the WTC complex and the location is still called the World Trade Center.

rideaducati

Reaction score
Bill Assumpcao":22fuo3kr said:
drdiags":22fuo3kr said:
I abso-fricken-lutely agree. I did not post this to compete with Chuck's work. I said in the OP, "It's kinda' a 12th Fan View, but different", so as folks wouldn't just give up after 15 minutes of Planes, Trains and Automobiles.
But, I've watched everything else so many times I can narrate the action before it happens. This was something that I hadn't seen before, that brought me joy and I wanted to share.

Go Hawks,
BillA

12th Fan View has permission to shoot game footage. This is a view of the fan reaction. Apples and oranges, but both are fun to watch.

drdiags

Reaction score
Bill Assumpcao":2rwl8bo3 said:
drdiags":2rwl8bo3 said:

Go Hawks,
BillA

Agree. Like I said, I watched most of his videos. It was unique and thanks for sharing with others so they had a chance to experience them. Was just giving some feedback and wasn't saying that one shouldn't watch them. In hindsight, maybe I should have just said they were cool and left it at that.

Glad you shared the links for those who hadn't ran across them. I really like his NY trip with his dad and the events he captured leading up to the Superbowl and in game experience of those around him.

SeahawksBMX

Reaction score
That. Was. Awesome.

Great game commentary from Norb too.

What a great experience to get to share with his dad. Thanks for posting this!

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Really enjoyed it! Thanks for sharing. All of us 12's who couldn't represent there physically, these are the kinds of videos that really help us feel like we were there after all.

UGotHawked

Reaction score
Super cool! I really had hoped that someone would come up with more 12's reaction videos during the game. Thanks for this.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
I really liked this video...you could tell him and his dad are huge fans and know the game. I need to get in contact with him so he can introduce me to that beautiful Pinay Seagal

Galen96

Reaction score
rideaducati":1byxorfu said:
Galen96":1byxorfu said:

great video

There is actually a new building there which is part of the WTC complex and the location is still called the World Trade Center.

except that it was the empire state building...

Seahawks1983

Reaction score
Bill Assumpcao":42ot2747 said:
I looked 2 pages back and didn't see it posted, so...
It's kinda' a 12th Fan View, but different. It had me smiling throughout and I figured some of y'all might enjoy it too.
[youtube]SBArxrpNQJY[/youtube]

Go Hawks,
BillA

This guy would be so annoying to sit next to at a game.

SilkMonkey

Reaction score
I know this guy, he did our HS football videos. I think his business is still going (Quantum Video Inc.)

I liked the different perspective.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
I thoroughly enjoyed it. The dude was really fired up, LOL! Maybe a little overboard on the 'woots,' but since this was the team's first-ever SB win in 38 years, I'll give him a pass. Some of you act as though you sit a panel of judges. :roll: Looks like considerable work went into the vid and it's provided for free, so how 'bout loosening up a bit? :?