My Broncos Fan Neighbor Is A Lurker

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
He likes to come here and make fun of us (to me) for our various comments on our beloved Seahawks. Since he enjoys spending so much time over here without formally introducing himself, I figured I would use this post thread as a way for you all to introduce yourselves to him. In other words, give him a good ol' fashioned .NET welcome. ;)

Hi Kevin! Four words from your neighbor:

Forty-three to eight.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Come on now, don't be shy. :)

Hawkstorian

Reaction score
Winning the Superbowl was awesome and a dream come true -- but what made it THAT MUCH BETTER was beating old Donkey-Face John-Fing-Elway in his ridiculous looking suit and tie. Every time the camera panned to his expression it just made the whole day feel sooooooo much better.

As a life-long fan it couldn't have gone any better.

Suck it, Elway.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
He just said in email (he won't register and post here, that's just how he rolls) "...let them know if I get enough nonsense I may lean toward purchasing a fresh new Kaeps jersey...The bay area roots are achin to come out."

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
Aros":3sailjlb said:
He just said in email (he won't register and post here, that's just how he rolls) "...let them know if I get enough nonsense I may lean toward purchasing a fresh new Kaeps jersey...The bay area roots are achin to come out."

Tell him to wear it every day along with some huge Beats by Dre headphones and a hat over his eyes so he can be super cool.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Aros, tell him we fully support his continued douchebaggery in life by buying a Kaepernick jersey. It just confirms our preconceived notions about him further.

Seahawks1983

Reaction score
If he wants to waste money, I'll take 75 dollars and kick him in the nuts, and we can call it a day.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Also, it was brought to my attention (by guess who) a lovely young woman in Safeway the other day overheard him talking to someone about all the ridiculousness of The 12th Man. She allegedly said it pissed her off (she's a Texas A&M alumni) that we "stole" the term from them. I submitted a little history lesson so we can end the nonsense that Texas A&M was the originator of the term.

The first recorded use of the term "twelfth man" was a magazine published by the University of Minnesota in September, 1900, that referred to "the mysterious influence of the twelfth man on the team, the rooter." Later, in the November 1912 edition of The Iowa Alumnus, an alumni publication of the University of Iowa (then known as State University of Iowa), E.A. McGowan described the 1903 game between Iowa and the University of Illinois. In his article, titled "The Twelfth Player" McGowan wrote: "The eleven men had done their best; but the twelfth man on the team (the loyal spirited Iowa rooter) had won the game for old S.U.I."

A London Hawk

Reaction score
Did you also submit a lesson on licensed usage and theft? Presumably this woman thinks renting a dvd is also stealing.

The Radish

Reaction score
Hey Todd's neighbor,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,you're an asshole that refuses to talk to us when you're wrong. (typical idiot fan type)

You only want to acknowledge youreself when you are right.

Come on out from behind that keyboard. You should be a ninnir fan since you're since a hiding whiner!

BTW how are Mr. Ed and Mr. Tennessee now?

And you're no Peyton Manning. You know that kind of person that went in person to check on Richard Sherman's injury.

And said in the after game interviews that they never got going and that was because the Seahawks never gave them a change to get going. Even admintted they had a game plan for the second half but Harvin's return for a TD knocked the wind right out that plan and them.

To bad you're not that kind of classy guy that admits defeat and moves on. Or are you one of those that said they were without 8 starters? You know the team that went 13-3 without those same supposed starters?

Yep its just to bad you're,,,,,,,,,,just another scared spinless sports jerk.

:141847_bnono:

Largent80

Reaction score
The difference between the Hawks and denver is obvious. You are the Denver Mannings, and we are the SEAHAWKS.

In case your pea brain can't understand that, it means we are a complete TEAM, and not a bubbleheaded one dimensional QB.

Hahahahaha...I think I'll watch the Beatdown AGAIN in your honor.

SUCK IT.

Starrman44

Reaction score
Nice one, trying to buy a Superbowl ring with Manning. Maybe you should of just kept Tebow.

Rainger

Reaction score
Hey Kevin what makes is so much sweeter is that we beat Horse mouths team. The Boz is laughing somewhere. But seriously beating one of our old hated AFC rivals made it great.

Smelly McUgly

Reaction score
God's Country AKA Cascadia AKA The Pacific Northwe
Aros":do7wsyod said:
Also, it was brought to my attention (by guess who) a lovely young woman in Safeway the other day overheard him talking to someone about all the ridiculousness of The 12th Man. She allegedly said it pissed her off (she's a Texas A&M alumni) that we "stole" the term from them. I submitted a little history lesson so we can end the nonsense that Texas A&M was the originator of the term.

The first recorded use of the term "twelfth man" was a magazine published by the University of Minnesota in September, 1900, that referred to "the mysterious influence of the twelfth man on the team, the rooter." Later, in the November 1912 edition of The Iowa Alumnus, an alumni publication of the University of Iowa (then known as State University of Iowa), E.A. McGowan described the 1903 game between Iowa and the University of Illinois. In his article, titled "The Twelfth Player" McGowan wrote: "The eleven men had done their best; but the twelfth man on the team (the loyal spirited Iowa rooter) had won the game for old S.U.I."

She's from A&M, so she's a douche. College Station is a cesspool of fratboy morons, sorority douches, and Johnny Manziels without the preternatural ability to play QB.

There's a reason kids from Texas who aren't douches all want to be Longhorns.

Msfann

Reaction score
I have no problem with Denver and with bronco's fans, Denver just happened to be the team Seattle played.

What does annoy me is the fans that refuse to give Seattle credit for winning the game by blaming everything on Denver just having a bad day or something.

Jville

Reaction score
Aros":r3qm3pcg said:

Rumor has it ... the Bronco Pro Shop, in a move to retain fans, is offering trade-in allowances on bad luck orange jerseys.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Smelly McUgly":xryevt43 said:
Aros":xryevt43 said:

She's from A&M, so she's a douche. College Station is a cesspool of fratboy morons, sorority douches, and Johnny Manziels without the preternatural ability to play QB.

There's a reason kids from Texas who aren't douches all want to be Longhorns.

Or leave the state. LOL

:thirishdrinkers: :thirishdrinkers: :thirishdrinkers: