Waiting list for Blue Pride Membership 6-7 years

twelthmanfan

Reaction score
We got this today.
Time frame for slots opening on the Blue Pride will be early June of 2020 or 2021, once you’re on the blue pride wait list, wait time for actual season tickets is 4-5 years out from there, we do limit all customers to 4 seats at this time.

JMR

Reaction score
Wow, glad I bought mine in 2002 and never let go.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Dang, LOL, I'm eligible to retire Dec 22, 2023 (at age 55) I don't feel so bad now.

Boiler

Reaction score
That number will come down as soon as the Hawks have a losing season, but hopefully that won't be for at least another 6 or 7 years!

SeaTown81

Reaction score
There was a huge wait list after the 2005 Super Bowl season. By 2009 it was non-existent.

Simple truth. You want to get season tickets, you have to get them during a period where the team isn't good.

cacksman

Reaction score
Boiler":zq8no3v3 said:
That number will come down as soon as the Hawks have a losing season, but hopefully that won't be for at least another 6 or 7 years!

Exactly.

drdiags

Reaction score
I cannot get my mooching son to take over my season tickets but I refuse to give them up, so I keep buying them and giving them to him or his cousins or selling them to my co-workers who want to take their kids. Or give them away in crazy .NET schemes (smile). I will probably keep mine until I croak or my retirement budget gets a little tight.

marko358

Reaction score
What the heck ever happened with all that talk about adding extra seats to the Clink? You'd think that would cut the list by a bit.

12HawkFan

Reaction score
Last talk I had with my ticket rep, not that long ago, was that they quit taking people on the waiting list as it was over 20k strong.

It will take a very bad coach, owner and several very bad seasons to wipe out that list, not goanna be for a VERY LONG time.

Think Green Bay 50 years plus.

GO HAWKS!!!

nrayorr

Reaction score
I called my rep about two weeks ago and he told me that I will not get my tickets this year because they are expecting a 98-99% renewal rate. Currently I have numbers 2478 and 2479 and with a 99% renewal rate will leave approximately 2000 seats available. So, I was told that I will be able to get my tickets for the 2015 season. Of course I have been on the waiting list now for 2 years.

Rainger

Reaction score
When the tickets were easier to get I couldn't afford them living in Victoria Canada. Not just the cost of the tickets but the ferry and the hotel would be about $1000 per game. Now that I can afford them I am on the list and have been told I can get my 1 ticket in 2024 or2025. BTW I am already 62. LOL Aint going to happen.

Seahawks1983

Reaction score
I'm on the wait list for Blue Pride so it seems I am looking at a decade+ wait. Sucks now, but will be awesome in 10 years when my son is 10 and I can actually take him to games. I was told that my number is in the 12,000s.

CANHawk

Reaction score
drdiags":3ctih45h said:
I cannot get my mooching son to take over my season tickets but I refuse to give them up, so I keep buying them and giving them to him or his cousins or selling them to my co-workers who want to take their kids. Or give them away in crazy .NET schemes (smile). I will probably keep mine until I croak or my retirement budget gets a little tight.

Have I ever told you how I see you as something of a father figure...?

ZagHawk

Reaction score
It is funny because this year people were asking me how I got my season tickets because apparently they know someone yada yada who was on the season ticket waiting list for years, and my response is that's funny because I bought my Season tickets in like June of 2012! and there were a crap ton of season tickets available.

On a side note, I will say I'm slightly upset with my ticket manager. Because the end of last season, I asked if I should pick up an extra seat for my daughter who was a 1 year old at the time for later on when shes REQUIRED to have a seat, and he said to just wait because adding seats won't be a problem in the future. This offseason he told me, now I gotta join Blue Pride for her seat, which is apparently 10 years long. So she'll have to have a babysitter until she's 12 now.

drdiags

Reaction score
CANHawk":3q3s3h6l said:
drdiags":3q3s3h6l said:

Have I ever told you how I see you as something of a father figure...?

Tickets on the way son. :thirishdrinkers: