new hat...4 numbers

Kaiser

Reaction score
I had to move to new york (from FL) the day after the super bowl, and today i wandered into a Lids store at the mall. They had tonsof leftover super bowl 48 hats from before the game. I chose one with a seahawks logo, and the dude said i could have a player's number machined onto the side. I said F that, i want four! 25, 29, 31 and...?

Shit, who do i go with, Browner? He didnt play in the game this hat is displaying. Maxwell, Lane? While i like them, i dont feel like they quite belong on something like this yet. My wife suggested #3, but no, this would be a pure LOB hat. Eventually i went with 39, even though he wasnt on the field, i feel like his influence was still there, and having his # on it just makes it more "solid" to me. Who would you pick?

HawkFan72

Reaction score
I would put 41.

Maxwell earned his spot and he'll be the starter for at least another year. The other guys in the LOB already said that Maxwell is a LOB member (as is everyone in the secondary). So next year he will just be lumped in there when the media talks about the LEGION OF BOOM because he will be the starter.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Maxie. He did a lot for us on the way there and in the Owl.

cgfcgf

Reaction score
That's a really good question. I just bought some jerseys and went through the same dilemma. I already had 29. i easily got 25 and 31. I didn't get a 4th (I actually got an 89 gray alternate because deep down I'm a WR and he really did a lot i the playoffs and XLVIII).

But 41 is probably the right one. 39's suspension has thrown me off him a little (plus he got burnt a lot in coverage in m opinion when he was playing).