Seahawks @ Wally World

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
I saw it the other day at Walllyworld too. That was when I went and got that shirt. NFL network must have paid them?? LOL

A

Anonymous

So, Lon...

You came all the way in from the lake to go to the super Wal-Mart to shoot movies and you didn't go six lousy miles more to stop by and see me?

I see how you are... BTW: thanks again for the coffee!

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
CALIHAWK1":3kbvbjke said:
Why are you guys inside a Walmart?
I laughed at this, but in all seriousness, if you decide on a specific model of something like a TV and Wal-Mart carries that model for $100 cheaper than <insert quality store you won't feel like white trash in>, why not buy it from Wal-Mart in that instance?

I go to Wal-Mart about once per month for one thing; boxes of Propel water packets. $2/box, but they are like $3.69/box at Fred Meyer, Safeway, QFC, Amazon, etc. I go through nearly one box per day, so it's a considerable savings since I buy like 35 boxes at a time. $70 instead of $130.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
I was told about a shirt. I usually go to either Costco, Grocery outlet, or Bimart. Winco once in a while. I have a local store too that I frequent about once a month. As far as pickin up chix, I try to wait til about midnight when the sexy ones show up. LOL.

Laloosh

Reaction score
pmedic920":1q7avp6y said:
Went to look at a new TV today. I found this very exciting. Super Bowl 48 highlights on about 50 big screens all at once. Almost cried again.
http://youtu.be/QXirfxIn_m4

Why did you wait until AFTER the game to buy a new TV? C'mon, man!

OP
OP
pmedic920

pmedic920

Reaction score
HoustonHawk82":3iexx275 said:
So, Lon...

You came all the way in from the lake to go to the super Wal-Mart to shoot movies and you didn't go six lousy miles more to stop by and see me?

I see how you are... BTW: thanks again for the coffee!

Dude, I was in Atascosita, on my home from work. We do need to get together tho.

OP
OP
pmedic920

pmedic920

Reaction score
CALIHAWK1":hq9zxbow said:
Why are you guys inside a Walmart?

Bro, I said in the OP, I was looking at TVs. I'm not a WM fan but they have decent prices on some things. Beside that, it was worth the trip just to see all those screens showing SB highlights at once. I might go again tomorrow. :)

OP
OP
pmedic920

pmedic920

Reaction score
E.C. Laloosh":1r6dd2z3 said:
pmedic920":1r6dd2z3 said:
Went to look at a new TV today. I found this very exciting. Super Bowl 48 highlights on about 50 big screens all at once. Almost cried again.
http://youtu.be/QXirfxIn_m4

Why did you wait until AFTER the game to buy a new TV? C'mon, man!

My main tv is very nice, I'm looking to up grade one of my older ones, WM starts clearing out unsold Xmas stock about this time of year, least on the bigger ticket stuff. Just looking for a good deal. Saving pennies for travel in the fall, if you catch my drift. :)

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
I agree with what you said about sales. Sometimes they take the promo tvs and sell them. This is how I got my 26 incher for the bedroom. Viore without a remote for about 300...several years ago.

ruffENrowdy

Reaction score
I really don't mean to take this off topic, but most Walmart tv's are not the best that you can get. A lot of local retailers will give you a deal as long as you are firm with negotiations. If you go there and have a smart phone, try showing them the same model of the TV and show them the price that you can get it for on Amazon or something similar. Of course they are going to say something along the lines of "Well you can't guarantee that it will make it to your house unharmed", but they will come within $30ish bucks of that price. If you do this, you get a great deal and you are supporting your local economy!

Go Hawks!

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
I know the feeling. I was reading an article that referred to us as "the Super Bowl Champs" in one of the paragraphs. I shook my head and became misty-eyed again. More than two weeks since our victory and it still feels so surreal.

OP
OP
pmedic920

pmedic920

Reaction score
HawKnPeppa":34rti0m0 said:
I know the feeling. I was reading an article that referred to us as "the Super Bowl Champs" in one of the paragraphs. I shook my head and became misty-eyed again. More than two weeks since our victory and it still feels so surreal.

^^^this was my point.