Full Audio of Superbowl 48 from Westwood One Harlan/Esiason

ygb

Reaction score
This is not mine, but I was looking for it and found it on youtube. Love Raible, but always enjoy hearing a different take.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xifG1zjKg0

You can download the same way as other youtube stuff. Its an MP4. Thanks to Football Forever for uploading.

James in PA

Reaction score
Thanks for the info! I've been wanting to hear this.

Largent80

Reaction score
Is this the same Esiason (Boomer) that picked Denver to win?

If it is does it include sounds of him gagging on crow?

Our Man in Chicago

Reaction score
I'm listening now. Boomer seems a bit rankled in the early-going.

This YT has all the commercials, but I'm not looking it in the mouth.

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
Does anyone have any clips of the Denver version of Raible and Moon?

James in PA

Reaction score
Largent80":1cdafzon said:
Is this the same Esiason (Boomer) that picked Denver to win?

If it is does it include sounds of him gagging on crow?
So I just started listening to it and within the first minute, Esiason makes his first dumb comment with "what a risk John Elway took by bringing in Peyton Manning." Are you kidding me, Boomer?? Surgery or not, a third of the league was making a strong push for this guy and willing to give him whatever the hell he asked for. Hell, John Schneider and Pete Carroll were sitting on a plane in Denver just begging the guy to give them a few minutes of his time. If anything, Elway was looking for (and got) the easy way out. And Boomer is kissing his ass for it? What a joke.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
The funniest part is realizing that Percy Harvin is so fast that Harlan could hardly keep up with the call on the kick return. It is so noticeable it is ridiculous. Damn Percy is a lightning bolt in pads. Just listen to it at around 2:16:00. Hilarious and I would have LOVED to had heard it that way when it happened. When I was in the Navy, we used to get whatever game they were broadcasting and rarely was that the Seahawks, so I learned to appreciate the radio call (it was the late 80's, we didn't get TV on the ship in the Pacific)

OP
OP
Y

ygb

Reaction score
UK_Seahawk":39sckzbz said:

Softy does a segment called Opponent Audio Recap on KJR where they play highlights of the opposing team's homer announcers.
You can hear the Superbowl edition, with Dave Logan, Ed McCaffrey, Dave Krieger, and Alan Roach on 850 KOA Denver
right here.

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
ygb":24sws31l said:
UK_Seahawk":24sws31l said:

Softy does a segment called Opponent Audio Recap on KJR where they play highlights of the opposing team's homer announcers.
You can hear the Superbowl edition, with Dave Logan, Ed McCaffrey, Dave Krieger, and Alan Roach on 850 KOA Denver
right here.

Thanks for that, I remember listening to the hilarious Rams version but for the life of me couldnt remember what site it was.

Latest posts