Jimmy Graham "They 'grab and hold as much as you can"

TalontedNoseRider

Reaction score
Jimmy Graham, you butt hurt bro?

“They're the type of team that they're very, very aggressive,” he said during an appearance on Mike and Mike in the Morning, via PFT. “I think they teach, ‘Listen, they're not going to call the (pass interference), so just grab and hold as much as you can.'”

Hey, it ain't cheating if you don't get caught.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on...n-seahawks-d-grab-and-hold-as-much-as-you-can

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
Correction?... It's not holding and/or PI if the refs don't call it.

main

Reaction score
So it's not because our secondary is GOOD? It has to be their constant holding, huh? If it's that simple, then why are other teams not doing it?

HawkFan72

Reaction score
"They kept jamming me at the line! It's just not fair! They shouldn't be allowed to touch me!"

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
Graham is such a finesse guy. We showed the blue print on him...get in his face and get physical and he folds his little Boy Scout tent and goes home.

seahawks08

Reaction score
OP that color is so hard to read against the blue background.

watertaco

Reaction score
FlyingGreg":1sidlv0b said:
Graham is such a finesse guy. We showed the blue print on him...get in his face and get physical and he folds his little Boy Scout tent and goes home.

You have literally no idea what you're talking about, do you?

Earl Thomas literally kangaroo-kicked Kimmy to make him drop a sure first down. I guess little Earl isn't good enough to play the game fairly. Maybe the Saints should have kicked Percy too. Also, we laid the wood on you guys too. As noticed when Bush leveled Tate and Harvin.

CANHawk":1sidlv0b said:
Sounds like "I'm Jimmy" doesn't really understand the rules...

Do you have any understanding of the game of football? You're not allowed to hold a receiver past five yards. Yet Wagner and Wright held onto him like scared little girls the entire game. Why the refs did not call this, I don't know. But the Saints aren't the only people who complain about your blatant holding. What's even more ironic is when Sherman held onto Lance Moore one play, Lance pushes off to get the prick off of him, and the 13th man calls him for PI. How do you explain that?

watertaco

Reaction score
Smelly McUgly":3jqj7x6t said:
How does a 6'7, 240+ pound guy cry so much?

Oh, he must have learned from the crying Saints fan right above me. Now, now, Saints fan, I know you think you know dirty play because your team headhunts for cash on the directions of Sean Payton, but you don't.

This coming from the most hated team in the nation? LOL.

You know how many headbutts Chancellor has delivered to people? Yet not a peep from you guys.

Must be the PEDs.

Exittium

Reaction score
watertaco":3hwkg8f0 said:
FlyingGreg":3hwkg8f0 said:

Earl Thomas literally kangaroo-kicked Kimmy to make him drop a sure first down. I guess little Earl isn't good enough to play the game fairly. Maybe the Saints should have kicked Percy too. Also, we laid the wood on you guys too. As noticed when Bush leveled Tate and Harvin.

CANHawk":3hwkg8f0 said:

Do you have any understanding of the game of football? You're not allowed to hold a receiver past five yards. Yet Wagner and Wright held onto him like scared little girls the entire game. Why the refs did not call this, I don't know. But the Saints aren't the only people who complain about your blatant holding. What's even more ironic is when Sherman held onto Lance Moore one play, Lance pushes off to get the prick off of him, and the 13th man calls him for PI. How do you explain that?

YOUR Post is beyond ignorant. And this sh!t right there in bold is uncalled for to say. If that's the type of sh!t your into then gtfo.

Can a mod move this into the shack so we can verbally tear this virgin apart? He's just another donkospurt. Probably an offspring.

Smelly McUgly

Reaction score
God's Country AKA Cascadia AKA The Pacific Northwe
watertaco":2pezvnzv said:
Smelly McUgly":2pezvnzv said:
How does a 6'7, 240+ pound guy cry so much?

Oh, he must have learned from the crying Saints fan right above me. Now, now, Saints fan, I know you think you know dirty play because your team headhunts for cash on the directions of Sean Payton, but you don't.

This coming from the most hated team in the nation? LOL.

You know how many headbutts Chancellor has delivered to people? Yet not a peep from you guys.

Must be the PEDs.

LOL, speaking of PEDs, how about Will Smith and Kevin Williams getting busted for Starcaps? Saints cheat on the field, off the field, even the coach cheats with his bounty program. Four PED suspensions since 2006 + the bounty program? Does Payton give his players PEDs to get them roided up and angry before he sends them out to headhunt?

I think Sean Payton should be suspended for life before he "toughens up" Jimmy Graham by roiding him out and telling him to dive at the knees of defensive backs.

canfan

Reaction score
CANHawk":2g61ry2v said:

Do you have any understanding of the game of football? You're not allowed to hold a receiver past five yards. Yet Wagner and Wright held onto him like scared little girls the entire game. Why the refs did not call this, I don't know. But the Saints aren't the only people who complain about your blatant holding. What's even more ironic is when Sherman held onto Lance Moore one play, Lance pushes off to get the prick off of him, and the 13th man calls him for PI. How do you explain that?[/quote]

It's easy to explain...your team lost!!! Look it up in the standings...in fact the LOST twice!!! Teams send film to the leaque to get interpretations of calls and or non-calls every week. You think your whining organization didn't send in the film? The leaque office has slanted the rules to very much favour the offense and they find nothing wrong with how the Seahawks play. Your wide receivers are old and slow and your "star" tight end can't keep his sphincter tight when he sees Chancellor coming across the middle. Thats why you lost.

larjon53

Reaction score
main":2pvl4v5c said:
So it's not because our secondary is GOOD? It has to be their constant holding, huh? If it's that simple, then why are other teams not doing it?
because they do'nt cheat

watertaco

Reaction score
Exittium":2jk80flk said:
watertaco":2jk80flk said:
FlyingGreg":2jk80flk said:

CANHawk":2jk80flk said:

YOUR Post is beyond ignorant. And this sh!t right there in bold is uncalled for to say. If that's the type of sh!t your into then gtfo.

Can a mod move this into the shack so we can verbally tear this virgin apart? He's just another donkospurt. Probably an offspring.

Ladies and gentleman, the most literate city in America. Care to argue logically?

canfan

Reaction score
watertaco":9f60yw5j said:
Exittium":9f60yw5j said:
watertaco":9f60yw5j said:
FlyingGreg":9f60yw5j said:

CANHawk":9f60yw5j said:

Ladies and gentleman, the most literate city in America. Care to argue logically?

The Lombardi Trophy. That's the only thing I see the Seahawks holding. What are you holding right now? Your limp d*ck likely.