Earl's Superbowl experience.

theascension

Reaction score
"Russell Wilson keeps beating these “elite” quarterbacks. Last year, he beat Aaron Rodgers and Tom Brady. This year, he beat Drew Brees and Peyton Manning on the biggest stages when it really counted. People need to start putting Russell Wilson in that category because he is an elite NFL quarterback. He’s been a pro since day one, and he’s more than half of why we’re winning now. He came in poised. You look at him now after we won a championship, and he’s still the same guy. He hasn’t let the lights get too bright for him, and he’s stayed true to himself. He’s still that same poised person."

Very true. Wilson is such a huge part of the team and few in media recognize that. The Bengals had very similar numbers defensively (especially against the pass) to us this year but they had Andy Dalton on the other side of the ball who can't seem to keep from throwing interceptions at the worst times.

12thMode

Reaction score
ETIII: It’s been a great season, but we don’t deserve all the credit. I want to give you guys credit. We’ve definitely been in this together. It’s been special. The few times we did lose, you were still there for us. As much as we deserve this championship, you guys deserve it more.

12s, I love you from the bottom of my heart. Let’s see if we can do this thing again next year.

Go Hawks.

Who cut the onions damn it?

That was a great read, thanks for posting!

kidhawk

Reaction score
I love how so many of these guys are so willing to share themselves be it with blogs like Sherm and Thomas or with videos like MRob and Baldwin or just through twitter or what have you, it really gives a great feeling of being a part of something; moreso than at anytime in sports history. Today's technology really allows players to show more of themselves. This can be not so good in some cases, but in most cases, it gives us such amazing insight.

I wonder if it would be possible for the mods to find someplace on this site to post links to official blogs and youtube pages for the players? Maybe not, but I thought I'd throw it out there.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I was thinking the same thing James! WTF is the matter with some people? You can show your love and support without scaring the shit out of the man!

EntiatHawk

Reaction score
Great Articles. There is some serious special happening in the VMAC that everyone around the league will want to get a piece of. PC and JS need to just keep reloading the barrel and firing.