It never gets old: W. Paige's 48 reasons Donks will win SB

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
As big of an epic fail as this is, I really don't mind Paige. He's one of the few guys that actually admits that they're in the entertainment business, and doesn't get all stuck up on trying to be an uptight beacon of journalistic integrity (that's right Clayton, I'm looking at you).

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
Woody definitely knows his job is to entertain his home crowd, I don't mind the guy. But its incredible how ass backwards nearly all 48 entries were.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Woody Paige is the dirt worst. Actually any columnist on Around the Horn is unequivocally awful.

SonicHawk

Reaction score
I like Woody Paige. He plays the part well.

I like how wrong he got these even more.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
P.S. found this hilarious

"XLVIII Forty-eight points will be scored in Super Bowl 48, and the Broncos will win 28-20.

Well he was close on the total points.. just Seattle had most of those. :lol:

HawkFan72

Reaction score
The Broncos are relaxed; the Seahawks are uptight.

Shows he didn't follow the Seahawks at all leading up to the Super Bowl. Writers that actually watched us said we were the most relaxed team they have ever seen.

The Broncos will have no turnovers.

LOL

Man this whole list is a fail.

grizbob

Reaction score
I love Woody, he doesn't pretend to be anything he isn't :mrgreen:

BlueTalon

Reaction score
I looked for a comments section, and didn't see one. I would have loved to read some comments responding to this shlock, and I think it's telling that they didn't allow comments.

Kaiser

Reaction score
Number 9 doesnt even make sense in an abstract or satirical way. I guess sherman is the only DB on the field

fenderbender123

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":mcir5253 said:
As big of an epic fail as this is, I really don't mind Paige. He's one of the few guys that actually admits that they're in the entertainment business, and doesn't get all stuck up on trying to be an uptight beacon of journalistic integrity (that's right Clayton, I'm looking at you).

I like Woody for this exact reason...he's hilarious!

JonRud

Reaction score
I wrote a long e-mail to Woody about this ridiculous article [after the fact] but it got bounced back. my favorite was something about 'No 12th Man at the Super Bowl.'

sutz

Reaction score
I must admit, the one I worried most about was that this is the Year of the Horse.

:laugh:

volsunghawk

Reaction score
BlueTalon":3k24jiq1 said:
I looked for a comments section, and didn't see one. I would have loved to read some comments responding to this shlock, and I think it's telling that they didn't allow comments.

The DP does have a comments section, and the comments for that article are at the bottom. You might have to sign up to add one, though.