Hey Chadiha, eat some crow.

rideaducati

Reaction score
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/columns/s ... id=4816051

Here is an opportunity for an article Jeffri. Maybe Pete was ahead of his time back when he was coaching the Jets and Patriots. Maybe do a little research into what makes Pete tick instead of another lazy article like the one linked above.

I notice you penned an article about how Pete is the coach most players WANT to play for. I wonder if you lost a bet or got the short straw and were made to write that one. It was wonderful to read that article knowing what you think of the Super Bowl winning coach Pete Carroll.

bellingerga

Reaction score
Oh dude, Immediately upon winning the superbowl I tweeted this article to him and said "care to revise any of those retarded statements??" hahah

Just bad. I'm sure none of us imagined Pete Having so much success so quick, but that article was written by a pure hater who WANTED Carroll to fail.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Thing is this guy gets PAID for his lousy opinion, that's what sucks.

Heyseed

Reaction score
Well, I thought it was a very lovely story, and you tell it so well, with such enthusiasm.

Crizilla

Reaction score
This guy is such a moron. I hope Seattle fans send him hate mail all day every day.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Jeffri Chadiha ha ha ha ha ha ha :lol: :lol:

The guy needs to give the money back that he's been paid for writing that gibberish crap in BOTH of those articles.

It's pretty obvious that he really doesn't like Pete Carroll, but he has ZERO credentials to go on any attacks against ANY Coaches in the League.
I think he needs to kiss Pete Carrols ass, and he should also be made to write an apology for his attack on him, if he wants to have ANY kind of credibility as a writer, that's exactly what he should be forced to do.

drdiags

Reaction score
I know that Brock Huard has a problem with his article about Wilson being the most likely to have a sophomore slump. He just has an opinion that Seahawks fans don't like. It doesn't hurt that he continually looks like an idiot, but he has that right.

Nothing wrong with differences of opinions. He just gets paid for his.

BlueTalon

Reaction score
I just tweeted him that he is full of $#!T. (Specifically with regards to the "pedestrian receivers" comment.)

truehawksfan

Reaction score
Perhaps, the team can print this on toilet paper. At least it'll be put to good use.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
I'm still waiting for Frisco Ron Jaworski to chow some crow on national TV. You know, the guy that picked the Donkeys based on film he watched from the Hawks' PRESEASON game vs. Denver. Really Frisco, I'm not on TV and I know preseason games mean squat. And you get paid for that "study".

sc85sis

Reaction score
And yet we torched the Broncos in preseason too. Maybe he just needs to be better at film study.

StorytellerMatt

Reaction score
I used to be a sportswriter, albeit for a smalltown paper with a readership of about 2000. Still, whenever I made a mistake and a reader called me on it, I went public, said "my bad," and people loved me for it.

Be a man, Jeffri. You'll feel better.

RichNhansom

Reaction score
I don't know if he is a Niner fan or just a Seahawk hater but there is no question he is a complete idiot who does zero analysis to back up his opinions and always takes the low road in any review related to Seattle.

Here is his predictions for this years playoffs and his current record of predictions overall. He went 25 out of 70 correct for a whopping 36%. And predicted the Niners would win the NFC west, the NFC championship and the super bowl.

http://www.pundittracker.com/pundits/pr ... ri-chadiha

twelthmanfan

Reaction score
Jeffri Chadiha @jeffrichadiha

He closed the other address therefore have fun. He is a piece of work. Never picked us for anything. Ripped our coach and now hides.