Kind of odd

legend38

Reaction score
Since we finally won the Super Bowl, I feel like I can finally watch Super Bowl 40, anybody else?

ClumsyLurk

Reaction score
You say this, but can you watch through the big quivering chin and confetti?

Crizilla

Reaction score
I don't care to watch it anymore. I've seen it enough. Everytime we got the ball rolling, a call just happened to screw it up. It's old. We've moved on as a fanbase and franchise

twisted_steel2

Reaction score
legend38":vf4d2j2i said:
Since we finally won the Super Bowl, I feel like I can finally watch Super Bowl 40, anybody else?

Nope. Honestly will probably never watch it again. Life's too short to subject myself to that kind of horror again.

OP
OP
L

legend38

Reaction score
Crizilla":2c7l8xxj said:
I don't care to watch it anymore. I've seen it enough. Everytime we got the ball rolling, a call just happened to screw it up. It's old. We've moved on as a fanbase and franchise
You may have moved on as a fan base but this fan of 27 years has never watched it. I will now.

gargantual

Reaction score
I got the game but have still never watched it again (since first seeing it broadcast live!). I've been thinking I might watch it now...but still haven't been able to.

I remember someone saying that the first half was watchable, that MOST of the bad stuff is in the 2nd half. It's starting to fade from my memory other than how angry I was at the BS calls....especially their convenient timing. So maybe I will watch it eventually.

Wartooth

Reaction score
As with most things in my life, if it makes me feel bad the first time I do it...I'm probably not going to do it again!
I watched that nightmare unfold the day that it happened, no way am I watching that miserable, officially confirmed, hatchet job again.
That Super Bowl was the ultimate slap in the face to any long standing Hawks fan!
I realize they could have played better...But they 'did' play better than the Stealers.
It was a complete sham, so obvious, and so damned wrong.

So, Nope.

Wartooth

Reaction score
I would be interested in watching the '05 NFCCG again.
I had it on tape, but it's done.
Does anyone know where I could get some kind of copy of this game?

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
twisted_steel2":17kf1l3m said:
legend38":17kf1l3m said:

Nope. Honestly will probably never watch it again. Life's too short to subject myself to that kind of horror again.

:13: The contrast might well cause a heart attack!! :shock:

CD_Hawks

Reaction score
The first time was all i needed to see. That game is dead to me thanks to this game.

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
If you were a Bronco fan, would you ever want to watch SB48 again?

I'm not sure what is worse - giving your all and having it take from you by the refs, or just being outplayed on the field.

I'm not interested in reliving the frustration and helplessness that was SB40.

SeahawksBMX

Reaction score
I recorded it, but never rewatched it. I did watch a good portion of the Mic'd Up version on NFLN a couple years ago though. Most memorable part of that was Kenny Hamlin looking down at a sideline camera and saying, "y'all seeing this?"
IIRC, that was only after about HALF of the BS calls.

lsheldon

Reaction score
I haven't watched that game since the night it was played and won't watch it now. Too many bad memories. It's funny how much SB-40 stuff is being dumped on Ebay. I think a lot of people want to forget about that game.

12th_Bob

Reaction score
I'll still love that 05' team for getting there first for the franchise.