Doug Baldwin's Superbowl via MMQB

HawkFan72

Reaction score
This is awesome.

I wish I could read something similar from all the players to see all of their perspectives.

hawk45

Reaction score
Funny, the part about ADB and Kam watching ESPN countdown and their blood boiling as most of the experts pick the Broncos, and they take pictures on their phones of the picks.

They react just like we do!

DavidSeven

Reaction score
espn-picks.jpg

In the banquet room, I sit next to Kam Chancellor, my teammate and close friend. I load up on carbs (pasta) while exchanging defensive and offensive game plans with him. He assures me that our defense knows Peyton Manning’s offense well enough to stop it. I assure him our wide receivers can’t be covered. He tells me their goals on defense. I tell him our goal as receivers is to make Marshawn Lynch the MVP. I remind him that if Marshawn wins it, everything has worked out like we planned it. Then something catches our attention. The TV sitting adjacent to us is airing ESPN Sunday NFL Countdown, and the analysts are making their Super Bowl predictions. Ray Lewis is the only one of the four picking us to win it. Suzy Kolber, Steve Young and Trent Dilfer all picked against us. Kam and I look at each other, and without saying a word, we take our phones and capture that moment. The fire that was already intensely burning inside is now being stoked. I have to contain it. When I look at my brother Kam’s face, I see anger exuding from his pores. I’m sure he can see the same from mine. I head back to my room.

Chills!

Evil_Shenanigans

Reaction score
DavidSeven":3cl2clxe said:
espn-picks.jpg

In the banquet room, I sit next to Kam Chancellor, my teammate and close friend. I load up on carbs (pasta) while exchanging defensive and offensive game plans with him. He assures me that our defense knows Peyton Manning’s offense well enough to stop it. I assure him our wide receivers can’t be covered. He tells me their goals on defense. I tell him our goal as receivers is to make Marshawn Lynch the MVP. I remind him that if Marshawn wins it, everything has worked out like we planned it. Then something catches our attention. The TV sitting adjacent to us is airing ESPN Sunday NFL Countdown, and the analysts are making their Super Bowl predictions. Ray Lewis is the only one of the four picking us to win it. Suzy Kolber, Steve Young and Trent Dilfer all picked against us. Kam and I look at each other, and without saying a word, we take our phones and capture that moment. The fire that was already intensely burning inside is now being stoked. I have to contain it. When I look at my brother Kam’s face, I see anger exuding from his pores. I’m sure he can see the same from mine. I head back to my room.

Chills!

Hope Dilfer gets an infected hang nail, frigging turncoat!

Latest posts