Bad Dad - Kids all "Parade" sick.

Shock2k

Reaction score
Ya, took them all out of School today. And I'm not guilty at all. Going to be an awesome day! Go Hawks!

HawkFan72

Reaction score
This doesn't happen every year, and for all we know, might never happen again.

You aren't a bad dad at all.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
A friend teaches...she cant go to the parade. So they are gonna stream it. I hear there is an epidemic of BLUE and GREEN Flu going around. he he he

Snakeeyes007

Reaction score
To borrow the Denver newspaper's headline, are you sure your kids aren't just "Sea-sick?"

YYZHawksFan

Reaction score
i would take my kids out and say it was for religious reasons to attend the "holy procession"... ;-) surely you would get some constitutional protection.

kjreid

Reaction score
YYZHawksFan":9m4rcd0f said:
i would take my kids out and say it was for religious reasons to attend the "holy procession"... ;-) surely you would get some constitutional protection.
The Church of Seahawk Positivity!!!!

QuahHawk

Reaction score
Took my twin 8 yo boys to the parade. One had a blast and was chanting SEA HAWKS with me the other wad to cold the whole time and wanted to go home.

seanoob

Reaction score
I worked, but my wife and son represented. School schmool.

OrFan

Reaction score
You are not alone. Dumb decision not to close the schools. 530 teachers and over 13,000 kids were "sick" today.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
I know 7 kids in our group who's parents thought it would be more educational for their kids to be at a Super Bowl victory parade then another day at school. Besides the bitter cold and hour delay, each and every one of those kids once they saw the players, coaches, and the beautiful Lombardi trophy said it was all worth it! I agree! :)