Breakfast before the parade?

Laloosh

Reaction score
Taking my kids down for the day. Trying to get there early so we'll be catching a bus downtown to avoid any traffic. I love that piroshky place on 5th but wondered if anybody had a suggestion? I think we get off of the bus near the stadium. Taking the 219 downtown (from Sammamish/Issaquah).

Would love to catch up w/ some of you guys for the actual parade and put some faces with names.

-Laloosh

Dabhawk

Reaction score
Piroshky Piroshky Russian Bakery, Pikes Place Market. Coming from a serious dabber

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
Is there even gonna be time and space for breakfast? Maybe we're overreacting but we've decided to head downtown around 6 AM just because we expect all the good spots to get taken. Is that going over board? I would love that to be the case hahaha.

OP
OP
Laloosh

Laloosh

Reaction score
Zebulon Dak":1ga0a8gu said:
Is there even gonna be time and space for breakfast? Maybe we're overreacting but we've decided to head downtown around 6 AM just because we expect all the good spots to get taken. Is that going over board? I would love that to be the case hahaha.

Hope you're wrong because no way I get up at 4am...

pmedic920

Reaction score
Zebulon Dak":3gvh8iug said:

I hope you are correct. I hope 1 billion people show up. I wish I could be one of them. Y'all party a little extra for me. :)
Rock on 12th man.

H4WKSF4N

Reaction score
Just catching my usual bus ride from lake Stevens - Everett - Seattle at 6 am the park and ride lot was full. Took me a while to find some parking. The sounder was unusually full as well.