i think the win got me sick

Crizilla

Reaction score
I haven't been sleeping very much since we won. Very few hours of sleep, also been eating junk food for the fun of it. Anyways, woke up this morning feeling like you know what. I dont know if I can make it to the parade feeling like this in 20 degree weather

sucks brah

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Funny I remember last week they were talking on the news about how people eat tons of junk food the day after a SB game. If your team lost you eat even more.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Sporadic sleep syndrome. I have it too. Could be Sporadic Superbowl win Sleep syndrome. I am not sure. I also felt something bad happen...and was right. But life goes on.
Go Hawks.

SeaTown81

Reaction score
The win definitely got me sick. That and the entire weekend of partying in NYC. I was deathly ill with a fever and horrible cough the entire day yesterday for all of my 21 hours of airports and airplanes. It was murder. But oh so worth it!!!!

GO HAWKS!!!

slargent4ever

Reaction score
I was super sick yesterday, could have been all the skittle bombs I was pounding.

imnKOgnito

Reaction score
SeaTown81":28uwf8x6 said:
The win definitely got me sick. That and the entire weekend of partying in NYC. I was deathly ill with a fever and horrible cough the entire day yesterday for all of my 21 hours of airports and airplanes. It was murder. But oh so worth it!!!!

GO HAWKS!!!

You must have been on the same flights I was. That's exactly how long it took me to get home. JFK to Charlotte delayed, missed connecting to KC, so re-routed to San Diego, then Seattle with 2+ hour layovers in both CLT and SD. I'm still wiped.

A

Anonymous

Barthawk":3f87lanp said:
I slammed a 20 year old half bottle of Seahawks Merlot... I think it tasted better the next day coming up than it did going down.

That's just nasty.

Thanks for sharing, Bart.

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
Sweets increase dopamine in the brain, a lack of it can cause depression.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
I've been sick for the past week. After the game I couldn't even talk the next day. My coworker who's been a fan since 79 said he's too sick to go. Forget that. I'm not missing this celebration.

Tundra

Reaction score
I have been sick since Monday morning. But I had been drinking since Friday night living it up this weekend.

sc85sis

Reaction score
101.3 this morning. Lack of sleep is not a good thing, in spite of what Pete and Russell say.