PDSBVS (Post Dramatic Super Bowl Victory Syndrome)

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I will be sitting at my desk working, or watching a program and I will see an image on the TV or computer screen showing Russell Wilson, or Pete or Paul or someone raising the Lombardi...Or a commercial or local news segment with the imagery and graphic saying "Seahawks Super Bowl Champions" or something like that and I feel like I'm learning it for the first time all over again! I can't wipe the grin on my face, and each time I see a photo or segment, it's like, "Holy shit! The Seahawks WON THE SUPER BOWL!!!"

It really DID happen! The gift that keeps on giving!

Anyone else getting pleasantly re-shell-shocked throughout the days since Sunday?

Greenhell

Reaction score
I'm loving watching NFL Network and ESPN because the Hawks are all they're talking about. They can't believe the beat down they handed Denver. Just now they're realizing what we've known all along. It's just barely starting to sink in for me. Now, need to get to a tattoo shop to add Super Bowl Champions to my Hawk logo tatt.

EverydayImRusselin

Reaction score
So far I've woken up 2x and both times THE SEAHAWKS ARE SUPERBOWL CHAMPIONS!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

My wife is ready for this to be over with already.

TorontoHawk

Reaction score
I ride the subway to work everyday in Toronto and where my Seahawk jacket and I used to get why the hell do you cheer for that team, now I get go Seahawks or congrats on the Super Bowl win. It brings smiles every time and makes me think of all the crap I took for years of being a fan of the Hawks. We get to enjoy this all summer and into next year, it is a great time.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
falcongoggles":zskcclsj said:
My work output has taken a beating over the last two days

Tell me about it. :)

sc85sis

Reaction score
Haven't had enough sleep and now I'm getting sick. Bleh. Wouldn't trade it though. No sir!

SPOHAWK

Reaction score
Sitting watching can't remember the show, and Malcom's Disney Commercial came on just kinda chuckled to my wife.....that is so cool to see a Hawk doing that spot this year, who will do it for us next year!!

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
ivotuk":42gr20wc said:
I wonder how much a Lombardi replica costs?

I am thinking a ring replica for my Seahawk Shrine. Tis a small area, but I think a small trinket will fit.

Go Hawks

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
A replica trophy would be sweet. Hell, I would be happy with a mini version!

Riley12

Reaction score
Our flight from Boston touched down in Seattle last night and the stewardess said, "Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Seattle,
home of the World Champion Seattle Seahawks"

My eyes got a little misty at that point. I hope she says that all year long.

sutz

Reaction score
Y'know, back in the day, I used to re-watch highlight shows, hoping that maybe the Seahawks really didn't lose this time, or someone reported the score wrong or something.

This is a bit different. :)

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
I told the Mrs. yesterday, "by the way, THE SEAHAWKS ARE SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS!". She's like, "how long are you gonna be doing this?". I say, "not long, probably just until September 4th". I got the eye roll. :D

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
I am having a problem sleeping. I keep waking up at 3AM. I dont know what I can do about it. On a related note, my parents dont watch sports. I called them to talk for a bit and the first thing mom said was How did you like the game on Sunday? I of course said it was awesome. I also got kudos from a friend that is a Rams fan. We are friends from about 30 years ago that connected on FB 2 years ago. Good times are a coming he said. He placed a bet on our team to win too. he he he

drcool

Reaction score
All day long at my job I get paid to look at Seahawks Super Bowl Championship gear. Loving my job this week! Every time I go to our website I love seeing the giant Seahawks SB graphics and I get sucked into looking at all the gear I want to buy.