Doug Baldwin to Cris Carter...........

5meterhawkfan

Reaction score
You can Google super bowl ring.

I just about laughed myself onto the floor when I saw that go across the ticker

Zorn76

Reaction score
Carter's always been about himself, still is.

The most bitter sports media guys that cover the NFL are always the former players who never won a ring.

Shinigami

Reaction score
He's also calling out Randy Moss, but in all fairness his statement does go a bit to far. If the Viking FG kicker doesn't miss for the first time all year in that Falcons playoff game then they probably go the Super Bowl in 1998. You can also spin like if Sherman doesn't tip that pass to Crabrtree then Baldwin doesn't get to say his little rib at Carter.

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
Doug Baldwin, Golden Tate, Jermaine Kearse, Ricardo Lockette, Percey Harvin. All receivers who have more career Super Bowl receptions than Cris Carter. And I didn't even need Google.

plyka

Reaction score
I wouldn't get too caught up in this Carter stuff. Carter was a VERY talented WRs, but he was and probably still is immature. He was your typical Calvin Johnson minus the talent type WRs. He was about the money and hiimself. Now, there is absolutely nothing wrong with being about yourself and looking out for yourself and only being in football for the paycheck. But he wasn't a WR that desired to become a part of a TEAM and become a champion a part of a TEAM. He was very happy to play his role, getting great accolades as a WR but never to be part of anything great.

plyka

Reaction score
Shinigami":2f07wjah said:
He's also calling out Randy Moss, but in all fairness his statement does go a bit to far. If the Viking FG kicker doesn't miss for the first time all year in that Falcons playoff game then they probably go the Super Bowl in 1998. You can also spin like if Sherman doesn't tip that pass to Crabrtree then Baldwin doesn't get to say his little rib at Carter.

And if I had a better jumper and a better swing I'd be able to play in the NBA and MLB at the same time. But those are not true so I'm not. The same could be said about a bum off the street --if only he had spent his time studying instead of doing drugs, he may have ended up a Doctor instead of a Junkie. If you started Microsoft instead of Gates/Allen/etc, then you may own the SEahawks instead of Paul Allen. Yes, if if if if if if...if my Aunt had a D**$ she would be my uncle.

Hawks46

Reaction score
Carter and Rice are both bitter that they are analyzing the young bucks that are in there getting that action, while they just talk about how they used to be relevant.

It's called a mid life crisis.

themunn

Reaction score
Shinigami":24pti40y said:

And we've seen similar in the past already - if we don't call a timeout as Bryant is kicking a FG in Atlanta we go to SF and (given the way we were playing), probably end up in the Superbowl last year too. If Earl Thomas doesn't get called on a BS PI call in Miami we probably have a 1st round bye and never even go to Atlanta (as I am assuming SF would have knocked them out)

And we'll probably have another what-if moment long before Doug Baldwin's career as a Seahawk is over.