Malcolm Smith @ Disney World

Laloosh

Reaction score
Has to suck to have to do that rather than hang out w/ the guys. I hope he's getting PAID to do this crap. Looks really bored on ESPN.

Evil_Shenanigans

Reaction score
I think poor Malcolm is being forced into the Limelight unwillingly. That's the price you pay for being so damn good!

ClumsyLurk

Reaction score
Not sure if this is from you guys watching ESPN but Russell is on now and the guy is BEAMING.

Annnnnnnnnd its over.

CANHawk

Reaction score
Too bad Marshawn didn't win MVP. That would have been an instant classic. Marshawn in his Beast Mode hoodie and Monster headphones riding the tea cups with a pissed off look on his face... either that or REALLY enjoying it (either way it's comedy gold).

ceej22

Reaction score
CANHawk":mogepc2t said:
Too bad Marshawn didn't win MVP. That would have been an instant classic. Marshawn in his Beast Mode hoodie and Monster headphones riding the tea cups with a pissed off look on his face... either that or REALLY enjoying it (either way it's comedy gold).

haha I was pulling for him but you know he would have had to have a 150+ yard 2+ TD day for the press to vote him in after dodging them all week/year.

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
I'm happy it was Smith who got MVP, he was a 7th round draft pick who probably got drafted because of Carroll. He worked his ass off to get reps. He is a symbolism what this entire team is about.

Doug Baldwin is going to get paid.

Jermaine Kearse is also on that same three year UDFA contract.

Smith has to work on that 7th round contract for another year, so him getting that new Silverado was bad-ass.

And like someone else said its awesome that he did get MVP because he's #53... symbolic for the whole team.

Seeker

Reaction score
Marshawn ghost ridding the whip with mickey and goofy.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
I've never seen somebody look more happy to be going to Disney World. He looked like the happiest man alive when he yelled it out. I thought it was great.

TeamoftheCentury

Reaction score
We just returned from Disney World. It was awesome to see Malcolm Smith. One of my sons made him laugh. He cut out a #5 to put in front of the #3 on his Wilson Jersey. Smith loved that!
I guess he doesn't get to fly back with the team, though.

The Radish

Reaction score
TeamoftheCentury":1mm0qatk said:
We just returned from Disney World. It was awesome to see Malcolm Smith. One of my sons made him laugh. He cut out a #5 to put in front of the #3 on his Wilson Jersey. Smith loved that!
I guess he doesn't get to fly back with the team, though.

If Malcom Smith can't find something to please him at Disney World he's pretty hard to please.

Me? I'd be standing in line to ride the Tower of Terror again and again. Got 4 trips on it the year we were there.

:les:

HawkWow

Reaction score
I would have given the award to Wilson or Kam with honorable mention to Harvin. But thinking it through, Wilson, Kam and Harvin are all well taken care of, financially and / or attention wise. With that, I'm stoked one of our young guys got the award and the accolades / $$ that will come with it.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
I'm happy he is getting his chance to be in the spotlight. I don't think anyone would have predicted he would win MVP. But he really does represent what the team is all about.

JustTheTip

Reaction score
HawkFan72":2ucnhjeo said:
I'm happy he is getting his chance to be in the spotlight. I don't think anyone would have predicted he would win MVP. But he really does represent what the team is all about.

He did write "make history" on the pre-game "I will" chalk board all the players were signing.

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
Looks like he's having a good time to me. I hope he is, he deserves it.

TeamoftheCentury

Reaction score
The Radish":3p518a8m said:
Would love to be there tonight and see him in the Magic Light Parade

:les:
Yeah, that's not the case. They had a special parade scheduled for 2pm, then 3pm (probably due to his arrival.) They told us he was leaving after the parade (with the photos in this thread.) Then, turns out they were doing some filming for the commercial / promos near the Castle. We got over there and he signed my boys' Jersey's and got a photo with him. Shortly after that... they whisked him away and (I think) off he went back on his way to Seattle.