Well Shoot...

Cyrus12

Reaction score
what the rings are gonna look like? Who we re-sign or bring in? What the championship banner will look like? What it will be like to have Harvin healthy? What its gonna be like and take to win back to back!!

Blitzer88

Reaction score
Yea, that's the only thing that sucks.......the season is now over. But man, what a way to end it!

mikeak

Reaction score
What guys will get let go

what guys will get re-signed

WHO WE ARE DRAFTING and what position :)

I have a feeling we will be talking about offensive linement and WRs a LOT for the next few months

Evil_Shenanigans

Reaction score
Will Harvin go to Russell's pre-season workout i Cali this year? When do they get their rings?

muxpux

Reaction score
its really wierd to end a season without a laundry list of what-ifs. instead just a content and overwhelming feeling of peace. its truly awesome. everyone is in such good spirits. i dont want it to end. wednesday it may finally hit me like the game didnt.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
We're gonna talk about how much better we'll be next year with Harvin on fly sweeps and kick returns.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Rocket":2qy9pavg said:
what do we talk about now?
Gonna be a long off-season.

Yes but a great offseason. Don't know about you but I feel like a CHAMPION!!! :lol: :thirishdrinkers: :0190l:
The Hawks are like a drug you cannot get enough of!

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
We can talk about how to repeat and get that second Lombardi. I know Wilson was probably looking at film on the way back haha. Our team is hungry to be the greatest

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Could talk about golf. I was told by a friend today that Freddy Couples is playing in Dubai. He made the cut with a couple of birdies on the last two holes. He said he hoped he would not make the cut because he had tix to the Superb Owl. Gotta love the Seahawks. :)

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Next up is watching how Seattle gets better in the draft. It's quite possibly they get a big receiver, this year.

And you can't count out whichever 6'1 CB they're going to draft and turn into a star.

The Radish

Reaction score
I'm going to remember the look on Peyton Manning's face as the ball went whizzing by on the way to the endzone. That will be long term intertainment for me.

:th2thumbs:

davidonmi

Reaction score
Just like we always do,
free agency/trades
draft
training camp and other stuff.
But this time we enter the offseason off the list of teams who have won a SB
San Diego Chargers
Atlanta Falcons
Tennessee Titans
Carolina Panthers
Arizona Cardinals
Cleveland Browns
Detroit
Jax
Houston
minneasota
buffalo
philly
cin
that's the list we are no longer on :thirishdrinkers:

Jville

Reaction score
The Radish":1fvvn1c7 said:
I'm going to remember the look on Peyton Manning's face as the ball went whizzing by on the way to the endzone. That will be long term intertainment for me.

Priceless!

If anyone wants to go to the trouble of providing wall paper of that, I'll use it.

The Radish

Reaction score
Jville":1rxqjlw2 said:
The Radish":1rxqjlw2 said:

Priceless!

If anyone wants to go to the trouble of providing wall paper of that, I'll use it.

We talked about this at coffee this morning, and it was played a 1,000 times on the various sports sites. Everyone in the place laughed or cheered harder every time. There is one around somewhere that has his almost full face and the tail end of the ball going by and its like WTF was that!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yep a priceless memory.

Jville

Reaction score
Super Bowl picture of a Peyton Manning Conference from seahawks.com

tempRM2_8221--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.JPG

Source featuring 72 photos >>> [urltargetblank]http://www.seahawks.com/videos-photos/photo-gallery/Photos---SB48-Seahawks-vs-Broncos/5333f039-a61a-4ef3-93e8-a2fe27916c23[/urltargetblank]

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Jville":1j4ocawh said:
Super Bowl picture of a Peyton Manning Conference from seahawks.com

tempRM2_8221--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.JPG
Look at those nice Seahawks giving Pey Pey a hug. So thoughtful. 8)

Latest posts