The circle of gracelessness is complete.

Status
Not open for further replies.

gulliver

Reaction score
Reaction to Seattle's win from around the country:

Peyton: Seattle's "not the best defense" he's faced.
Ram fans: I live in STL, and Ram boosters say the win was "ugly" but not impressive
Niners fans: happy to see Sherm injured, and say it was "luck" and "the refs" who got the win

Feel free to post your own, but the fact is, they--Vegas, pros, "experts", talking heads, other teams, other fan bases--doubted us before, during, and after we humiliated the #1 offense of all time at the highest level possible. The #1 offense of all time was not even in the game for a single snap. The blowout began in the first 10 seconds. No credit, but we thrive on it, baby.

SPOHAWK

Reaction score
So what, we won you lost see ya next year!

Trenchbroom

Reaction score
Which is why they will never love their team like we do. They will never come together as a team/front office/fan base like this team. Because we will never get the credit we deserve...ever!

We all we got, and we ALL we need!

The Radish

Reaction score
Funny I thought I saw all the Manning interviews and he was very gracious and gave props to the Seahawks and accepted his share of blame.

All very classy and not a bit shy to suggest they played poorly and that Seattle caused a lot of it.

:les:

StorytellerMatt

Reaction score
Considering the Seahawks were flagged for 104 yards and the Broncos only 44, I'd say refs had little to do with this outcome.

Armchair Bronco

Reaction score
Manning does not belong in a thread with the word "gracelessness". He's the polar opposite.

On Mike & Mike, Sherm talked about how Manning came up to him after the game, shook his hand, and was genuinely concerned about Sherm's high-ankle sprain. Sherman said several times what a classy, kind and considerate person ("human being") Peyton Manning is.

soxhawk

Reaction score
I thought manning was gracious in defeat and had compliments for Seattle. And Vegas made a killing on Seattle, don't know how they got thrown in as doubting us.

soxhawk

Reaction score
I thought manning was gracious in defeat and had compliments for Seattle. And Vegas made a killing on Seattle, don't know how they got thrown in as doubting us.

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
Let's just try to stay positive and focus on the great game the Hawks played

Status
Not open for further replies.