Congrats from SoCal!

S.T.

Reaction score
How does it feel to be a world champ!? Feels amazing right? Unbelievable game. The Seahawks proved they were the best team in the NFL soundly. So glad you guys beat the niners a couple weeks ago. I wish I could have watched this game with the entire niners team, especially Kaepernick, Crabtree and Harbaugh. I thought it was funny the only consolation their fans received all night was when Sherman went down. Hope he recovers quickly.

I'm most of all happy for Pete Carroll. He always has been an extremely underrated coach and I just knew after watching the presser last year after the Atlanta game that you guys were going to get home field advantage this year and win it, I really did. This team just has the right mix of players, coaches and fans with great chemistry all around.

Last of all, congrats to all you Seahawk Fans! You guys truly have an amazing home crowd that is to me hands down the best in sports. Best of luck trying to repeat next year- it is not an easy thing to do with the bullseye on your backs now, trust me! It takes great focus and character to win back to back titles but with the quality of players, staff and amazing fan support you guys have a great shot at it!

Thanks again for beating the niners! Keep owning them!

And I hope you guys eventually get the Sonics back so we can get some more great Sonics-Lakers games.

Peace!