Parade Televised?

sekiuHAWK

Reaction score
Just wondering if the parade will be televised... I really wish I could be there.

Meat

Reaction score
I'll be there. With my wife and her friend with big boobs also!

PrepntheSep

Reaction score
I'm driving up from Cali to watch. Anyone know where it is exactly?

HawkFan72

Reaction score
I'm sure there will be clips on seahawks.com at some point. But yeah, a live feed would be awesome.

Crabhawk

Reaction score
Seattle Center to C-Link along 4th. KOMO or KIRO or something said they were televising it. Goes from 11-1:30 I believe. I'd get there early.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
I think on NFL network when they were interviewing pete they mentioned the parade being on wednesday, maybe im wrong though

KitsapGuy

Reaction score
http://www.seahawks.com/news/articles/a ... cab131d7e4

The Seahawks invite fans to join them for a victory parade in downtown Seattle on Wednesday, February 5. The parade will begin at 11a.m. The team will announce more specific information tomorrow afternoon.

The team is scheduled to land in Seattle tomorrow afternoon. Due to safety concerns, there will be no access for fans to view the team plane landing at Sea-Tac Airport.

Unlike the team’s departure, there will be no access or staging areas for fans to line up along 188th Street South in SeaTac or along Seahawks Way outside of VMAC, the Seahawks training facility, in Renton.

dopeboy206

Reaction score
Crabhawk":2242ex9m said:
Seattle Center to C-Link along 4th. KOMO or KIRO or something said they were televising it. Goes from 11-1:30 I believe. I'd get there early.

Last time someone said that KIRO or KOMO was broadcasting the SB media day live THEY DIDN'T.

Crabhawk

Reaction score
dopeboy206":14w17hme said:
Crabhawk":14w17hme said:

Last time someone said that KIRO or KOMO was broadcasting the SB media day live THEY DIDN'T.
Haha. Look, I'm not vouching for them, I was just watching one of their news broadcasts after the game and they mentioned they would be airing it live. I can't remember which one. I take no responsibility :)

Stacks

Reaction score
sekiuHAWK":3k5mk5fd said:
Just wondering if the parade will be televised... I really wish I could be there.

pictures or its not true

A

Anonymous

If anyone is planning on recording the parade (if it's going to be broadcast on tv) and wouldn't mind throwing it on a dvd or blue ray...I would be happy to make it worth their while to go through the effort of doing so and shipping it to me. I already have NFLN set up for 11am pacific on the DVR in case it's going to be shown on there....but I'm doubting it will actually air on there. I really want to see the parade.....wish I could be in Seattle for it.

Meat

Reaction score
FairWeatherFan":1md510al said:
Meat":1md510al said:
I'll be there. With my wife and her friend with big boobs also!

I'll be there too. Is your wife's friend single? :lol:
Oh. Missed this. She was.