Kam Chancellor

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Malcolm Smith might have won the SB MVP, but IMO, you deserved it. You put the fear of God into the Broncos receivers. Please play for Seattle forever.

OP
OP
Sarlacc83

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Watching the replays, I am more convinced of this than before. He was everywhere tonight.

twisted_steel2

Reaction score
That first big hit he had early..... set the tone for the game. The Broncos realized what they were in for.... wanted none of it.

Exittium

Reaction score
I loved how he got welker a few plays later after he slammed Sherm's knee or whatever like he did against NE on Talib.. I have a new hatred for welker.. that p.o.s

fav13259

Reaction score
I was in Bronco land watching the game. Every time he laid wood every Bronco fan was crying for a flag saying the hits were so hard they should be illegal!

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Kam was a monster tonight. There were so many deserving MVPs in this game. It could have been awarded to the whole Defense.

Reaction score
twisted_steel2":ntqnw3gz said:
That first big hit he had early..... set the tone for the game. The Broncos realized what they were in for.... wanted none of it.
Word. That was the first completion of the game, too for Manning and company. You could almost feel Bronco fans sigh with relief when the 5 yard crossing route pass was completed because that's what the Broncos had done all year...take those 5/6 yard passes and turn them into 10/12 yard gains...then WHAMMOOOO! KamTrak'd!

Tical21

Reaction score
What a damn stud. He was our most valuable player tonight. One of the best 3 DB's in the NFL. The best part is that we have the other two.

otter

Reaction score
When that play happened, my first thought was that the poor receiver was gonna get trucked, then he did. And I yelled at my TV "They're not going across the middle anymore, that's where we keep our Kamtrack."

Tokadub

Reaction score
Kam Chancellor is quickly becoming one of my favorite players on the team. He is an absolute monster. Love the way he plays, his hits are vicious and demoralize the opposing team. All the receivers get alligator arms when Kam's in the house. Literally they don't even attempt to make the play if Kam is in their range of vision.

He is a physical mismatch for every guy he hits, I can't recall anyone getting the best of him. Wasn't he the one who tackled Kaepernick from behind in the open field on the huge run in the Conference finals? They ended up scoring a touchdown anyways on that drive, but that was still pretty crazy Kam caught up to him and tackled him after so many of our guys missed.

If you consider how many star players Kam has shut down, and how he was a main centerpiece to completely shut down a historic Broncos offense, I just can't say enough good things about him. It seems like he's just now coming into his physical prime (or maybe nobody realized how insanely good he was???) and we can expect the same for next few years.

I forget who said the quote, but it was something along the lines of "Kam's like a pitbull out there in the yard, everyone's scared to run they don't know where he is, he's all over the place".

Russ Willstrong

Reaction score
Kam deserved it. The Chevy dealer missed out on a bigger marketing potential. Limited edition Bam-Bam Heavy Duty Silverados or the Chancellor edition with extra luxury and Super sized cab.

Seeker

Reaction score
Kam Chancellor =
deebo-friday-prison.jpg

Always Fierce

Reaction score
Sarlacc83":26xksmvu said:
Malcolm Smith might have won the SB MVP, but IMO, you deserved it. You put the fear of God into the Broncos receivers. Please play for Seattle forever.

He reminded me of Sean Taylor...and that's something I never thought I would say.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
fav13259":12uvdpdm said:
I was in Bronco land watching the game. Every time he laid wood every Bronco fan was crying for a flag saying the hits were so hard they should be illegal!
Pfft, that was a clinic on how to make a hit it was literally textbook.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
The play where he came off his receiver to nail Welker as the ball got there was freaking brilliant, and gives me goosebumps every time I see it. Even more than his pop on Thomas across the middle.

You could make a case for at least 4 dudes on defense, so I'm not going to split hairs on who should have won MVP.