Sapp bet 100k

Polaris

Reaction score
chris98251":tkd9ua6m said:
Sapp bet 100k on Broncos.

Sapp, who not that long ago was bankrupt, apparently bet rapper Rick Ross $100,000 on the outcome of Super Bowl XLVIII, with Sapp taking the Broncos. TMZ has video evidence of the wager.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/category/rumor-mill/

Not a good idea. Sapp is a media figure and making a bet like this makes all his commentary automatically suspect [not that it wasn't already].

HawkWow

Reaction score
Is there a bigger on-air tool than Sapp? Opening this thread, I feared he bet the Hawks and I'd have to root against us today.

A

Anonymous

One word comes to mind:

Ouch.

Apparently, spouting mostly-incoherent rants on TV pays pretty good.

HawkWow

Reaction score
Watching the mindless antics of both Irvin and Sapp, I have to think those "envelopes containing white powder", found earlier this week, belonged to them. Is being a criminal, semi-retard a prerequisite for commentators these days? Very hard to watch.

StorytellerMatt

Reaction score
My favorite memory of Sapp was in the 1994 Orange Bowl. Nebraska picking it up in the fourth quarter with that big, strong offensive line, grinding the ball up and down the field, and the shot of Sapp at timeout, on one knee, tongue hanging out, panting like a dog. When Corso won (after predicting Miami would pull it out) he praised the NU O-line for punching "big fat Sapp" right in the mouth.

Today, the Hawks will punch "big fat Sapp" right in the wallet.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Hope the big fat blowhard loses and has to sell something dear to him to pay the debt.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Sapp will welch on his bet after Seattle beats down the Donks! Marker my words!

nategreat

Reaction score
I have never liked Sapp. And what he said about Michael Strahan was just ridiculous. If it weren't for football, he wouldn't have a job. Guy's a complete joke (but I admit he was a good player).

scutterhawk

Reaction score
One of the biggest Sap's to bet against the Seahawks....LOSER.

brimsalabim

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":1nsiedgo said:
Sapp will welch on his bet after Seattle beats down the Donks! Marker my words!

I don't think you welch on a bet to Rick Ross and get away with it. Hopefully Sapp has been pestering Peyton since he maid this bet.