I thought it was supposed to be an NFL pre game show........

Canhawks

Reaction score
Not the Peyton Manning love in??Gees,sure he's a great player,BUT ENOUGH ALREADY!!!

dbmack

Reaction score
I'm watching Fox and they are doing a lot of features on the Seahawks. Derrick Coleman a bit ago, Legion of Boom, Percy etc.

OP
OP
Canhawks

Canhawks

Reaction score
Maybe I am just a bit uptight with anxiety,but it sure looks like a Denver house feed to me

StealthHawk

Reaction score
Canhawks":1tvvgiwa said:
Maybe I am just a bit uptight with anxiety,but it sure looks like a Denver house feed to me

Does it matter? Manning is the biggest star in the game and the greatest QB of all time. We'll give them the entire post-game show to talk about us.

BC-Hawk

Reaction score
NFLN just ran an awesome piece on all the famous 12's and now they're talking about Beast Mode. It's not just drooling over Denver.

Penman96

Reaction score
Even the opening of SNL last night had Payton Manning as the central character, Seahawks were just doing walk-on bits. And if your wondering - it wasn't funny.

seahawksny

Reaction score
NFL Network had great piece on Seattle and Nancy wilson, Duff McKagan, Jerry Cantrell, Chris Cornell and their love for the team and city

SeatownJay

Reaction score
Yeah, FS1 was pretty balanced, maybe even Seattle-heavy a bit, but ESPN seems to be all Denver & Peyton, all the time today.

Morpheus08

Reaction score
Looks like I had better switch channels to FOX. I am tired of the Peyton pre-game show.

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
The NFL channel is non stop Payton manning knob slobbing fest.

Polaris

Reaction score
ESPN (national) has been pro-Denver (or more accurately pro-Peyton) all week. Consider that most national analysts before the Championship weekend said a good bet was NFC+3 becaue the NFC was the better conferance.

What has changed?

Nothing.

StealthHawk

Reaction score
Polaris":2edue7nd said:
ESPN (national) has been pro-Denver (or more accurately pro-Peyton) all week. Consider that most national analysts before the Championship weekend said a good bet was NFC+3 becaue the NFC was the better conferance.

What has changed?

Nothing.

What does having the better conference have to do with the Broncos? :?

Polaris

Reaction score
StealthHawk":14fdyl3a said:
Polaris":14fdyl3a said:

What has changed?

Nothing.

What does having the better conference have to do with the Broncos? :?

Should be obvious. The conventional wisdom less than a month ago was that the NFCCG was where the eventual superbowl champion would be decided because the top teams in the NFC that made the playoffs were simply better than their AFC counterparts top to bottom.

As I said, nothing has changed.