Throwing Deep

nyc-seahawk

Reaction score
We all know Russell Wilson has outstanding accuracy and anticipation when it comes to bombing it deep. I know its important to stick to what we do best and pound the ground, but a vanilla game plan will not work!

Champions are made up of big time players making big time plays in big time situations. I believe that Russell Wilson is a championship quarterback. Let him loose! It's time.

Lets say we do get 4-5 yards a carry out of lynch, that still means were gonna be in 3rd down situations, and I don"t like that. The best time to get a first down is on first down.

Lets get big plays, chunk yardage, their secondary sucks. One decent corner, an old over the hill corner, and two safety's nobody has ever heard of. Bomb it, and bomb it some more!! Come on offense! Come on Bevell! Now is the time, period.

hawk45

Reaction score
I want to see Harvin running a clear-out route and a throw deep up the seam to Willson or Miller. Let Tater and ADB eat as well. Then when they're good and burned by Harvin the decoy, in the 4th quarter, line Harvin up in the backfield, in the slot, wherever, make it the Percy show. With Beast mode sprinkled in to bust a backbreaking run now and then.

OP
OP
N

nyc-seahawk

Reaction score
"I want to see Harvin running a clear-out route and a throw deep up the seam to Willson or Miller. Let Tater and ADB eat as well. Then when they're good and burned by Harvin the decoy, in the 4th quarter, line Harvin up in the backfield, in the slot, wherever, make it the Percy show. With Beast mode sprinkled in to bust a backbreaking run now and then."

Yes I agree, anything that is explosive, the conservative game plan won't win it.

Grahamhawker

Reaction score
If the Donks completely sell out to stop Lynch (and I think that what it will take) there will be some serious down the field action, boss.

I would go so far as to say if Marshawn doesn't get 100, Russ gets 300.