Couple things worry me about tomorrow

hawksfansince90

Reaction score
Getting to Manning. We need to get pressure on him or he'll have plenty of time to do his thing. Not necessarily getting sacks as he gets rid of the ball fairly quickly. But just pressure on him.

Taking dumb penalties. We can't afford to be taking bad penalties tomorrow against Manning and that offense. Pete came out and said that's their style they play and taking penalties is last thing they want to do. I wasn't aware we led the league in penalties as Raiders usually always seem to be #1 in that department.

Laloosh

Reaction score
I'm worried bout a couple of things as well. For example...

- How will I keep enough ice in supply to keep all of those whiskey and cokes I intend to drink, cold?
- What if I have to pee and someone is taking a dump?
- Is it actually possible that my neighbor could cheer as loud as I do because it's HIS living room we'll be watching this one in?
- Do I eat fewer hot wings to save room for potato skins or cut back on the tamales to save room for the sliders?
- Can I make the walk from my neighbor's door to mine after a night of celebrating our first Superb Owl?!

AF_Hawk

Reaction score
The only thing worrying me is how in the last four playoff games we have started really slow and had to come back each game.

Canhawks

Reaction score
Yes,we can't dig ourselves in a big hole early,can't happen.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
hawksfansince90":3thni5q6 said:
Getting to Manning. We need to get pressure on him or he'll have plenty of time to do his thing. Not necessarily getting sacks as he gets rid of the ball fairly quickly. But just pressure on him.

Taking dumb penalties. We can't afford to be taking bad penalties tomorrow against Manning and that offense. Pete came out and said that's their style they play and taking penalties is last thing they want to do. I wasn't aware we led the league in penalties as Raiders usually always seem to be #1 in that department.
Relax, Denver is the SECOND most penalized team. We never had a situation where us being penalized will be a wash, this could get fun.

OP
OP
H

hawksfansince90

Reaction score
AF_Hawk":2i9k07lz said:
The only thing worrying me is how in the last four playoff games we have started really slow and had to come back each game.

That especially is very concerning. RW needs to have a big game. He's done enough in the 2 playoff games and towards the end of the regular season but he hasn't played like he did early in the season. He hasn't play anywhere close to the MFN vs Saints. Could it be he's injured?

Cartire

Reaction score
E.C. Laloosh":21o7x4wo said:
I'm worried bout a couple of things as well. For example...

- What if I have to pee and someone is taking a dump?

Backyard?

BlueTalon

Reaction score
Manning hasn't faced a defense this year that is as complete as ours, or as fast as ours. Even if we don't sack him, it's not going to matter much.

chris98251

Reaction score
I would love a start like against the first N.O. game, get them on their heals and playing catch up out of the gate.

Wartooth

Reaction score
Them spotting teams a few scores to make it interesting hasn't bothered me...
You win it in the 4th Quarter!
I am amazingly calm, I just can't picture these young Hawks losing this game!
Not to the Donkos, and all they really got is... Pey-Pey.
I have full faith in this team getting it done!

Go Hawks!

Canhawks

Reaction score
I would tell Russell to run at least 10 times this game.Keep there defense guessing,no time to worry about injuring to QB,let's go pedal to the metal.

Monistat

Reaction score
I was looking on the internet for something i read before the season started. It pointed out that x amount of the last y amount of years playoff teams were among the most penalized during the regular season. I read this during or before pre-season. Funny that 1&2 are at it again. Did anyone else read this or have a link?

rjdriver

Reaction score
Refs calling a crappy ticky tack game that extends drives is really my only concern.

OP
OP
H

hawksfansince90

Reaction score
rjdriver":19v9n7bo said:
Refs calling a crappy ticky tack game that extends drives is really my only concern.

Like what happened in XL. They wouldn't dare try that again.