Any strange superstitions the last few days?

seabowl

Reaction score
Since I live in NY and still plan on finding a ticket for a somewhat reasonable price I have taken some precautions. For the last 3 nights I have taken NyQuil to help me sleep and help me avoid getting sick. In addition I have downed a bout a gallon of chicken soup. Let it be known I am not sick, at least physically, but just trying to prevent one of those winter sicknesses.

sutz

Reaction score
I think if I ate that much chicken soup in that short of time, I'd be feeling a little nazzy.

But to each their own. :laugh:

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
I've been wearing my Texas 12 shirt (thanks Lon!) since the Blue Friday before the divisional playoff against the Saints. Don't judge me. I'm doing this for all of us.

OrFan

Reaction score
Nope, but you can thank my wife for the win over the 49ers. We were watching the game, not doing so well, and she went to feed her chickens. 4th and 7 and you know the result. I yelled out the back door, "Touchdown Seahawks!" She came back in and said they always do well when she is out of the room. I said to stay away then. They started to play awesome, turnover time. She came back in and Krapadick started his last drive. She said screw it she was going in the kitchen and just listen. Next thing ya know, "Interception, we won!" I was screaming at the top of my lungs. She came back in jumping up and down and said, "It's only weird if it doesn't work!"

StorytellerMatt

Reaction score
I have been wearing no Seahawks gear lest I curse them. My friend in Seattle sent me a NFC Champs t-shirt. I have not even taken it out of the package lest I breath cursy molecules onto it. You see, my first and only game at the Clink was on December 22. I was given tickets by my in-laws. I almost didn't wear gear, but then they loaned me some Seahawks gear and ...

You know how it turned out.

Now I am forbidden to do anything until they are hoisting the Lombardi. I'm like an SI cover, you know?