Where should I get my Seahawks Super Bowl tattoo?

MesquiteHawk

Reaction score
I always said that when they win the Super Bowl I will get my first and only tattoo.

Now I just need to figure out where to get it done. I live in N California, but think it might be better to get it done in Seattle. What do you guys think? Anyone have a great tattoo artist in the Seattle area?

sutz

Reaction score
If you go the other direction, I have a son-in-law that runs a tattoo shop in San Clemente. ;)

tleise32

Reaction score
i say dont get it. not worth it. i almost got one in 05. win or loss, glad i didnt. terribly stupid thing to spend money on if you are awake and aware of the world around you. just IMO.

OP
OP
M

MesquiteHawk

Reaction score
Hawkalypse":zouqkyve said:
Tramp stamp or neck tat.

I am thinking it will go on my upper arm. Hidden unless I want to show it.

NUKE7000

Reaction score
Somebody already got one apparently, I hope it isn't a jinx.

Screen Shot 2014 01 16 at 101048 AM 497x500

twisted_steel2

Reaction score
In Seattle:

My Favorite is Bryan Griffith at Social Skins, also Atom at Artcore

But a lot of talented folks at Apocalypse Tattoo and Slave to the Needle as well. Check out their sites. Pick your fav.

BlueTalon

Reaction score
You can find a good tattoo artist pretty much anywhere. But if you're not thinking of getting a really big one, then it would be worthwhile to get it done in Seattle.

What I do when checking an artist's portfolio is look at their work with blue, shading, details, and portraits. If all of that looks excellent, then I know he has the chops to do whatever I want.

Do you have a good idea of what you want? You have been thinking about this for a while, which is good. But if you don't already know exactly what you want, wait until you do.

mort

Reaction score
Little John at slave to the needle, you won't find better, anywhere.