John Fox is a better coach than Pete Carroll

dopeboy206

Reaction score
According to Randall Cunningham smh. I respect his opinion but I disagree. Everyone knows it's all Manning. He'll probably make Jim Schwartz a coach of the year the way he calls that offense.

warden

Reaction score
Well we all know that Pete Carroll's rah rah style will not work in the NFL

253hawk

Reaction score
The same John Fox that tucked his tail with Peyton Manning and 31 seconds to go in the 4th quarter to go to overtime and lose to the Ravens?

StorytellerMatt

Reaction score
Randall Cunningham, my favorite NFL quarterback. I have two Cunningham jerseys, an Eagles home and an away. I have his rookie card, his book I'm Still Scrambin' and the Todd McFarlane RC12 collectible action figure.

Randall Cunningham. Dead to me.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
StorytellerMatt":21cs3oda said:
Randall Cunningham, my favorite NFL quarterback. I have two Cunningham jerseys, an Eagles home and an away. I have his rookie card, his book I'm Still Scrambin' and the Todd McFarlane RC12 collectible action figure.

Randall Cunningham. Dead to me.

Burn that crap

Hawkstorian

Reaction score
John Fox does have experience losing the Superbowl I'll give him that.

Penman96

Reaction score
Well I'm not sure where the donkeys were 4 years ago, but we were in rough shape. Carroll (with JS) coached this young team to a SuperBowl, installed the framework for Seattle to be great for years to come and made it a prime desination for free agents. This is the place to be.

I don't know much about Fox, all the donkeys did was get lucky enough to sign Manning and now they have a one (37 year old) man team.

Maybe I'm biased, but I know for sure who the better coach is.

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
Fox was gifted one of the best QBs in NFL history.

Show me where he has developed a young player into a Pro Bowl (or All Pro) player.

Any coach or assistant in the league can take a playoff-level team like Denver, which won a playoff game with Tim Tebow under center, and when handed Peyton Manning, get that team to the SB within two years.

Pete Carroll>>>>> John Fox

mikeak

Reaction score
Fox was out for the heart surgery and Denver fell apart during that stretch!!!

Oh wait that isn't what happened

pmedic920

Reaction score
That's like saying a Ford is better than a Chevy. Just a matter of opinion.
Fox may be a better coach for the Denver team but I assure you he is not a better coach for Thee Seattle Seahawks.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
we can't get upset every time someone has an opinion, guys.

I see this junk posted all the time.

Wake me up when someone says "John Fox is a living legend and Pete Carroll stinks." because that is bulletin-board worthy. Just saying that one coach, who's taken two different teams to the superbowl, is a former players pick as the better coach when asked, isn't a sign of disrespect.

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
Hawknballs":2gtxftyq said:
we can't get upset every time someone has an opinion, guys.

I see this junk posted all the time.

Wake me up when someone says "John Fox is a living legend and Pete Carroll stinks." because that is bulletin-board worthy. Just saying that one coach, who's taken two different teams to the superbowl, is a former players pick as the better coach when asked, isn't a sign of disrespect.

No kidding. The last couple weeks have been the height of the .net victim card

BASF

Reaction score
onanygivensunday":1psilszr said:
Show me where he has developed a young player into a Pro Bowl (or All Pro) player.

Julius Peppers, Kris Jenkins, Ryan Kalil, Jordan Gross, Dan Morgan, DeAngelo Williams, Mike Rucker and of course Jake Delhomme was no one until Fox got there.

Let's not act like Fox is not a very good coach. He has done quite a good job with their defensive injuries this year.

Hawksalot4277

Reaction score
onanygivensunday":1hu4swoq said:
Fox was gifted one of the best QBs in NFL history.

Any coach or assistant in the league can take a playoff-level team like Denver, which won a playoff game with Tim Tebow under center, and when handed Peyton Manning, get that team to the SB within two years.

Pete Carroll>>>>> John Fox

You mean like Steve Smith, or Julius Peppers, or a multitude of running backs in Carolina, or Von Miller, or Danny Trevathon. Like those guys?

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Both these guys are good coaches, both of their teams are playing in XLVIII. We love our guy, they love theirs, end of story!

3Girls'HawkDad

Reaction score
Fix did a masterful job changing his whole System with Tebow getting to the playoffs and is now coaching his second team in the Super Bowl. Guy is a damn good coach. Getting Manning will keep him in the hunt until Manning leaves, then....?

Pete's greatness comes from the fact he BUILT this team with his vision, and we are built with the best depth in the league. We are built to contend year after year.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
I love how Elway won GM of the year for getting Peyton, too. It was only the most obvious freaking move for any GM in the league to make that was even close to needing a quarterback in the history of forever. Absolutely ridiculous.

HawkGA

Reaction score
Saw Eric Allen say the same thing on ESPN. i was surprised, honestly. Nothing against Fox but if I had to pick a coach with more gravitas, it's be Carroll.