Tickets?

seabowl

Reaction score
Anyone else trying to get last minute tickets like me? Prices are now around $1800 for the worst seats.

kmeleon

Reaction score
It may very well be late tonight or tomorrow morning till they discount/if at all. I'm hanging in there because it would be a lot of fun but I'm not spending boocoo bucks for nose bleeds :shock:

OP
OP
seabowl

seabowl

Reaction score
Seahawkfan80":2yuta0pe said:
http://www.tiqiq.com/tickets/super-bowl-vs-denver-broncos/?brandid=tiqiqhomepage&eventid=6623160499&publisherid=51113&widgetid=0

1600 or so for some seats.

Service fees of around $300.

MookieB88

Reaction score
I'm doing the same thing after being let down on the promise of face value tickets.

The prices have jumped significantly this morning and supply has reduced drastically.

There are a couple of things going on here, either people who've been waiting all week have started buying and thus prices have risen, or, brokers have started removing some listings to give the impression that supply is drying up, personally I think it's a bit of both.

Yesterday was the bottom of the market and there were some really good deals, especially in the lower end zones, you could grab tickets for well under $2000, they are now closer to $2500 for the same seats.

I can't really advise if things are going to get worse or better, but I've just taken the plunge just in case they go higher.

Hope you find a good deal

OP
OP
seabowl

seabowl

Reaction score
MookieB88":28uxx8xn said:
I'm doing the same thing after being let down on the promise of face value tickets.

The prices have jumped significantly this morning and supply has reduced drastically.

There are a couple of things going on here, either people who've been waiting all week have started buying and thus prices have risen, or, brokers have started removing some listings to give the impression that supply is drying up, personally I think it's a bit of both.

Yesterday was the bottom of the market and there were some really good deals, especially in the lower end zones, you could grab tickets for well under $2000, they are now closer to $2500 for the same seats.

I can't really advise if things are going to get worse or better, but I've just taken the plunge just in case they go higher.

Hope you find a good deal

Agree that the ticket brokers are either pulling ticks or buying in hopes for re-selling at a higher price. It's a shame that the real fans can't pay close to face to see the team they have cheered for over the years play in the bowl.