NYC is FULL of Seahawks fans

HansGruber

Reaction score
I have a feeling the 12th Man will be representing well at the game. NYC is ALL Seahawks fans right now, very little Broncos orange, it's a sea of blue and green.

This is going to be a special Superbowl.

rjdriver

Reaction score
I was in the SLC airport yesterday and it was crawling with Seahawk fans heading to the game. It was awesome.

Kakaww

Reaction score
Oh man, I wish I could be there. I Love New York (and Jersey isn't nearly as bad as you'd think). The perfect storm of location and event and I'm broke.

Do us proud 12s!

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
My Co - worker has reported to me everyday that the 12s are in massive force. He said that it has been going on all week and that the last few days have been flooded. Last night he counted 200 people with Hawks gear and stopped counting them before he finally saw 20 people wearing Bronco gear.

And today is the heaviest day yet according to his eye test. That every day the numbers are very unbalanced. I don't know what the game will look like but he told me that this is totally the opposite of XL.
That someone will just yell "SEAHAWKS" and that it spurs a massive response at every bar he goes to. Man I wish I was there.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
loafoftatupu":hl3f2cxl said:
My Co - worker has reported to me everyday that the 12s are in massive force. He said that it has been going on all week and that the last few days have been flooded. Last night he counted 200 people with Hawks gear and stopped counting them before he finally saw 20 people wearing Bronco gear.

And today is the heaviest day yet according to his eye test. That every day the numbers are very unbalanced. I don't know what the game will look like but he told me that this is totally the opposite of XL.
That someone will just yell "SEAHAWKS" and that it spurs a massive response at every bar he goes to. Man I wish I was there.

That is freaking awesome

HawkFan72

Reaction score
I live in the Bay Area, so I don't meet a lot of Hawks fans. I met a girl who works at my bank a few days ago. I was wearing my Seahawks jacket and she said "I'm a Hawks fan too. I'm flying out tomorrow to go to the game!"

I was so jealous. But there really are 12s flying in from all over. I've seen so many Seahawk fans the last few weeks, and wearing old gear too like Hasselbeck jerseys and the old school logo stuff. It's not just new bandwagoners.

So awesome to see, and I hope we can hear a Seahawks chant during the Super Bowl.

MookieB88

Reaction score
more of us on the way, I'm on a flight from LA at the moment and there are a bunch of Seahawks fans on board, we've all been stood chatting at the back of the plane sharing a few beers.....good times!

not a single Broncos fan that I've noticed, certainly nobody in Orange

HolyCatfish

Reaction score
This makes NO sense. The radio said we were supposed to be the bad guys, wearing the black hats and that nobody likes us.

*scratches head*

ImTheScientist

Reaction score
HolyCatfish":3vuzl5js said:
This makes NO sense. The radio said we were supposed to be the bad guys, wearing the black hats and that nobody likes us.

*scratches head*

Nice guys finish last bruh

Jebediah-Hawkfan

Reaction score
Man that is awesome. I hope Metlife stadem is mostly Hawk fans. If I had the cash I would be going :( I wish SB Tickets were only a couple bucks.

DeathbyTalons

Reaction score
The 12s have been crashing the parties at visiting stadiums the whole year but this will leave an indelible impression on the world if we overwhelm this SB. This is'nt five hour drive from Pittsburg to Detroit, this is a demonstration of huge committment by the best fanbase on the planet.

The Delf

Reaction score
So that would be like 1500 for the ticket 1000 for the flights another at least 800 for transportation, sleeping, eating and stuff... Damn, I'd love to, but, nope... no possibility. Can't blow through 3000-3500 Eur right now. :/

Laloosh

Reaction score
I Googled "Seahawk fans in New York" and guess what I saw on the first page....

seattle-seahawks-fan-david-barrionuevo.jpg

Thebends

Reaction score
was in nyc on thursday, was tons of 12 fans around, Also ran into seahulk walking the streets there were cameras following him!

lsheldon

Reaction score
I wish we had a NYC picture thread. It would be awesome to see some of the folks there posting pictures of the Hawk presence.

Sign37now

Reaction score
A buddy of mine going to game said he was told Seahawk fans outnumber Donkey fans there 18-1...

BlueTalon

Reaction score
E.C. Laloosh":2b7qj82p said:
I Googled "Seahawk fans in New York" and guess what I saw on the first page....

seattle-seahawks-fan-david-barrionuevo.jpg
Thebends":2b7qj82p said:
was in nyc on thursday, was tons of 12 fans around, Also ran into seahulk walking the streets there were cameras following him!
That is so awesome!