NYC is FULL of Seahawks fans

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
NYC is FULL of Seahawks fans
Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:56 am
  • I have a feeling the 12th Man will be representing well at the game. NYC is ALL Seahawks fans right now, very little Broncos orange, it's a sea of blue and green.

This is going to be a special Superbowl.
    HansGruber
    NET Veteran

Re: NYC is FULL of Seahawks fans
Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:02 am
  • I was in the SLC airport yesterday and it was crawling with Seahawk fans heading to the game. It was awesome.
    rjdriver
    NET Veteran

Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:37 am
  • Anyone who can share pictures, please do!
    HawkAroundTheClock
    NET Veteran

Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:45 am
  • Oh man, I wish I could be there. I Love New York (and Jersey isn't nearly as bad as you'd think). The perfect storm of location and event and I'm broke.

Do us proud 12s!
    Kakaww
    NET Rookie

Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:50 am
  • My Co - worker has reported to me everyday that the 12s are in massive force. He said that it has been going on all week and that the last few days have been flooded. Last night he counted 200 people with Hawks gear and stopped counting them before he finally saw 20 people wearing Bronco gear.

And today is the heaviest day yet according to his eye test. That every day the numbers are very unbalanced. I don't know what the game will look like but he told me that this is totally the opposite of XL.
    That someone will just yell "SEAHAWKS" and that it spurs a massive response at every bar he goes to. Man I wish I was there.
    Eh... Whatever...
    loafoftatupu
    I'M JIMMY!

Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:55 am
  • loafoftatupu wrote:My Co - worker has reported to me everyday that the 12s are in massive force. He said that it has been going on all week and that the last few days have been flooded. Last night he counted 200 people with Hawks gear and stopped counting them before he finally saw 20 people wearing Bronco gear.

And today is the heaviest day yet according to his eye test. That every day the numbers are very unbalanced. I don't know what the game will look like but he told me that this is totally the opposite of XL.
    That someone will just yell "SEAHAWKS" and that it spurs a massive response at every bar he goes to. Man I wish I was there.

That is freaking awesome
    -The Glove-
    NET Veteran

Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:08 am
  • I live in the Bay Area, so I don't meet a lot of Hawks fans. I met a girl who works at my bank a few days ago. I was wearing my Seahawks jacket and she said "I'm a Hawks fan too. I'm flying out tomorrow to go to the game!"

I was so jealous. But there really are 12s flying in from all over. I've seen so many Seahawk fans the last few weeks, and wearing old gear too like Hasselbeck jerseys and the old school logo stuff. It's not just new bandwagoners.

So awesome to see, and I hope we can hear a Seahawks chant during the Super Bowl.
    HawkFan72
    NET Pro Bowler

Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:45 pm
  • more of us on the way, I'm on a flight from LA at the moment and there are a bunch of Seahawks fans on board, we've all been stood chatting at the back of the plane sharing a few beers.....good times!

not a single Broncos fan that I've noticed, certainly nobody in Orange
    MookieB88
    NET Bench Warmer

Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:53 pm
  • This makes NO sense. The radio said we were supposed to be the bad guys, wearing the black hats and that nobody likes us.

*scratches head*
    HolyCatfish
    NET Rookie

Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:55 pm
  • HolyCatfish wrote:This makes NO sense. The radio said we were supposed to be the bad guys, wearing the black hats and that nobody likes us.

*scratches head*

Nice guys finish last bruh
    P-Rich fo life
    ImTheScientist
    NET Veteran

Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:09 pm
  • Man that is awesome. I hope Metlife stadem is mostly Hawk fans. If I had the cash I would be going :( I wish SB Tickets were only a couple bucks.
    Jebediah-Hawkfan
    NET Bench Warmer

Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:24 pm
  • The 12s have been crashing the parties at visiting stadiums the whole year but this will leave an indelible impression on the world if we overwhelm this SB. This is'nt five hour drive from Pittsburg to Detroit, this is a demonstration of huge committment by the best fanbase on the planet.
    Hawksstradamaus quatrain 10:45, "And San Francisco sealed it's fate, with a touchdown by Golden Tate......"
    Hawkalypse
    NET Veteran

Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:33 pm
  • So that would be like 1500 for the ticket 1000 for the flights another at least 800 for transportation, sleeping, eating and stuff... Damn, I'd love to, but, nope... no possibility. Can't blow through 3000-3500 Eur right now. :/
    The Delf
    NET Rookie

Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:35 pm
  • I Googled "Seahawk fans in New York" and guess what I saw on the first page....

RockHawk wrote:This has turned into nothing but a personal attack, which goes against our forum rules...... I'll allow it.
    Laloosh
    NET Veteran

Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:40 pm
  • was in nyc on thursday, was tons of 12 fans around, Also ran into seahulk walking the streets there were cameras following him!
    Thebends
    NET Bench Warmer

Sat Feb 01, 2014 2:35 pm
  • E.C. Laloosh wrote:I Googled "Seahawk fans in New York" and guess what I saw on the first page....

Dave will not sleep tonight
    "it'd be a newborn deer" - pehawk
    Hawk Strap
    * Handsome *

Sat Feb 01, 2014 2:39 pm
  • I wish we had a NYC picture thread. It would be awesome to see some of the folks there posting pictures of the Hawk presence.
    :49ersmall: How many 49ers fans does it take to change a light bulb? They don't, they just talk about the ones they had. :49ersmall:
    lsheldon
    NET Veteran

Sat Feb 01, 2014 2:39 pm
  • A buddy of mine going to game said he was told Seahawk fans outnumber Donkey fans there 18-1...
    Sign37now
    NET Rookie

Sat Feb 01, 2014 2:42 pm
  • E.C. Laloosh wrote:I Googled "Seahawk fans in New York" and guess what I saw on the first page....

Thebends wrote:was in nyc on thursday, was tons of 12 fans around, Also ran into seahulk walking the streets there were cameras following him!

That is so awesome!
    49ers webzone: Win or lose, i hope you injure Sherman. Like a serious career ending injury. I don't want him to get paid.
    49ers webzone: noise should not be the overwhelming reason a team is favored. they need to spray noise-damping foam onto the ceiling of that place.
    BlueTalon
    * NET Curmudgeon *
    * NET Curmudgeon *

Sat Feb 01, 2014 2:42 pm
  • Sign37now wrote:A buddy of mine going to game said he was told Seahawk fans outnumber Donkey fans there 18-1...

You mean 18 - 3? :D
    PlinytheCenter
    NET Veteran

Sat Feb 01, 2014 2:49 pm
  • Man, it's going to be a beautiful sight tomorrow when the first shots inside MetLife air and we can see the 12's in the stands. I'm getting goosebumps just thinking about it.
    BC-Hawk
    NET Rookie

Sat Feb 01, 2014 2:57 pm

some homeless dude?
    "God Bless Russell Wilson"
    Chukarhawk
    NET Veteran

Sat Feb 01, 2014 3:11 pm
  • Chukarhawk wrote:
    E.C. Laloosh wrote:I Googled "Seahawk fans in New York" and guess what I saw on the first page....

some homeless dude?

Ha, that's our boy.
    For those of you that have not had the chance to meet Dave, try to catch up with him this weekend.
    Dude is full of life, vigor, and Seahawks.
    pmedic920
    * .NET Official Stache *

Sat Feb 01, 2014 3:48 pm
  • This is absolutely the case. I've been in NYC since Wednesday and the 12s are representing. Just ran into Dave and Leif of all people in the subway on my way to Carlow East, which is absolutely rocking.
    Section 334, row T.
    WillySchu
    NET Bench Warmer

Sat Feb 01, 2014 3:54 pm
  • Man, I'd do anything to be there.

GO HAWKS!!
    Emerald12
    NET Practice Squad

Sat Feb 01, 2014 4:05 pm
  • I hope they're all going to the game too, I'd love to see more than half the stadium in Hawks gear.
    BillHawks
    NET Starter

Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:42 pm
  • It was awesome. I didn't take pics at the game itself because I was completely engulfed in the moment and it was incredible, life-changing, and just awesome. But 12's represented well! We had the Sea-Hawks! chant going most of the second half. The audience was a sea of blue with some orange specks mixed in. The 12 flags were EVERYWHERE and in the audience, it was overwhelming. Looking down at the field, my peripheral vision was filled with 12 flags. Just an amazing awesome mind-blowing experience.

Caught a chartered flight back to Seattle immediately after the game, and beat the snowstorm. Made it back in time to catch the tail end of some partying around town. Pioneer Square was electric. Can't wait for the parade.
    HansGruber
    NET Veteran

Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:05 pm
  • My flight leaves in an hour and is 90% Hawks fans.
    GET YOUR EAR PLUGS READY!!!
    DROPPIN' THE NOISE HAMMER AT THE SOUTH ALASKA INSANE ASYLUM
    TheHawkster
    * NET Bad Ass *

It is currently Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:29 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information