"Marshawn Lynch was scheduled to appear on Jimmy Fallon"

Exittium

Reaction score
awe man that would have been amazing to see I love watching jimmy fallon.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
I don't know what I love more.. that he was about to do Fallon.. or that practice ran too long today

I have a feeling these guys have been practicing like mad men this week. With an enormous chip on their shoulder

korboko

Reaction score
He can go on that show after he becomes Super Bowl champion.

253hawk

Reaction score
Practice was only 77 minutes today. Since he and Breno traded jerseys for the day, it would have been funny to see Breno show up on Fallon instead and just roll off a ton of Lynch-isms.

tempRM1_1152--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.JPG

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":1mvpxko6 said:
I don't know what I love more.. that he was about to do Fallon.. or that practice ran too long today

I have a feeling these guys have been practicing like mad men this week. With an enormous chip on their shoulder

Perhaps some new plays are being introduced?

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
main":j0s9i6ik said:
Jimmy Fallon interviewing Marshawn would have been epic!
It will happen after our victory no worries. I like that Marshawn is playing ball now. He's a great interview.

Vetamur

Reaction score
I think in the right context Lynch doesnt mind talking. What he doesnt like are the cheap shot, out of context, looking for a sound bite, gotcha type stuff. I think people here linked to what he did for the Japanese media, who are very respectful, maybe overly so, in their approach to athletes. Knowing that he gave them lots of time, trying candies and comparing them to Skittles, etc.

Something like Fallon is probably up Lynchs alley.

BASF

Reaction score
I just wonder if there will be consequences to the practice going long from the league office. I thought that the practice times and lengths were rigidly controlled nowadays by the CBA.

taz291819

Reaction score
Vetamur":17qbxzb6 said:
I think in the right context Lynch doesnt mind talking. What he doesnt like are the cheap shot, out of context, looking for a sound bite, gotcha type stuff. I think people here linked to what he did for the Japanese media, who are very respectful, maybe overly so, in their approach to athletes. Knowing that he gave them lots of time, trying candies and comparing them to Skittles, etc.

I think you're right. When the interview is laid back, and/or funny, I don't think Lynch minds doing those.

Blitzhawk

Reaction score
taz291819":nhqpnajz said:
Vetamur":nhqpnajz said:

I think you're right. When the interview is laid back, and/or funny, I don't think Lynch minds doing those.

I think also he does not mind the 1 on 1 or 2 type interviews but hates the crowd mentality all yelling dumb questions at him from all directions and pressing in on him. I know how he feels.

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
Bigpumpkin":2lmmzx5o said:
Hasselbeck":2lmmzx5o said:

Perhaps some new plays are being introduced?

Any new plays would have been installed last week. This week was all about refinement and tweaking the game plan.

But seeing Breno in that 24 jersey...maybe he will be a short yardage runner? :lol:

253hawk

Reaction score
Apparently Okung and Mike Rob swapped jerseys for practice, too, but I didn't see any pics of that.