Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Contact Us  Your donations are greatly appreciated! Donate  Chat Room

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: "Marshawn Lynch was scheduled to appear on Jimmy Fallon"
 Post Posted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:10 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:40 pm
Posts: 1901
Quote:
But practice went too long on Friday for the Seahawks, and Lynch wasn’t able to make it.

The fact that Lynch was even willing to do it should be enough to make the heads of multiple members of the media explode.


http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20 ... w-tonight/

_________________
20% off Karmaloop & 10% off PLNDR, rep code: DUCK20

Want to save money? Get cash back from online purchases through Ebates! Referral link here!


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: "Marshawn Lynch was scheduled to appear on Jimmy Fallon"
 Post Posted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:42 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:12 pm
Posts: 1121
Location: The Rain Forest
I LOVE THIS !!!

_________________
"We walked our (pedestrian) ass to the Super Bowl"
Angry Doug
"We're looking for grit"
Pete Carroll
"We got grit. That's it."
Earl Thomas.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: "Marshawn Lynch was scheduled to appear on Jimmy Fallon"
 Post Posted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:57 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:53 am
Posts: 924
Location: Spokane, WA
awe man that would have been amazing to see I love watching jimmy fallon.

_________________
Conference Championships: NFC: 2005, 2013
Division Campionships: AFC West: 1988, 1999 NFC West: 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2013
Superbowl Championships: 2013 XLVIII Final Score: Sea 43 Den 8.. SUCK IT


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: "Marshawn Lynch was scheduled to appear on Jimmy Fallon"
 Post Posted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 9:20 pm 
NET Rookie
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 31, 2013 1:43 am
Posts: 177
Location: Lynnwood, WA
Jimmy Fallon interviewing Marshawn would have been epic!

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: "Marshawn Lynch was scheduled to appear on Jimmy Fallon"
 Post Posted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 9:26 pm 
* NET Sage *
User avatar
Online

Joined: Sat May 02, 2009 4:55 pm
Posts: 4306
I don't know what I love more.. that he was about to do Fallon.. or that practice ran too long today

I have a feeling these guys have been practicing like mad men this week. With an enormous chip on their shoulder

_________________
February 2, 2014... the day the dream was finally realized


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: "Marshawn Lynch was scheduled to appear on Jimmy Fallon"
 Post Posted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 9:31 pm 
NET Practice Squad
Offline

Joined: Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:24 pm
Posts: 63
He can go on that show after he becomes Super Bowl champion.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: "Marshawn Lynch was scheduled to appear on Jimmy Fallon"
 Post Posted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 9:45 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:36 am
Posts: 934
Location: Oak Harbor, WA
Practice was only 77 minutes today. Since he and Breno traded jerseys for the day, it would have been funny to see Breno show up on Fallon instead and just roll off a ton of Lynch-isms.

Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: "Marshawn Lynch was scheduled to appear on Jimmy Fallon"
 Post Posted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 9:51 pm 
*GOLD SUPPORTER*
*GOLD SUPPORTER*
Offline

Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 8:13 pm
Posts: 4628
Location: Puyallup, WA USA
Hasselbeck wrote:
I don't know what I love more.. that he was about to do Fallon.. or that practice ran too long today

I have a feeling these guys have been practicing like mad men this week. With an enormous chip on their shoulder



Perhaps some new plays are being introduced?


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: "Marshawn Lynch was scheduled to appear on Jimmy Fallon"
 Post Posted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:06 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:46 pm
Posts: 5468
Location: Kansas City, MO
main wrote:
Jimmy Fallon interviewing Marshawn would have been epic!

It will happen after our victory no worries. I like that Marshawn is playing ball now. He's a great interview.

_________________
43-8...it's all about that action boss....
next man up.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: "Marshawn Lynch was scheduled to appear on Jimmy Fallon"
 Post Posted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 3:39 am 
*TOP 5 SUPPORTER*
*TOP 5 SUPPORTER*
Offline

Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:41 pm
Posts: 5692
I think in the right context Lynch doesnt mind talking. What he doesnt like are the cheap shot, out of context, looking for a sound bite, gotcha type stuff. I think people here linked to what he did for the Japanese media, who are very respectful, maybe overly so, in their approach to athletes. Knowing that he gave them lots of time, trying candies and comparing them to Skittles, etc.

Something like Fallon is probably up Lynchs alley.

_________________
“If somebody thinks they're a hedgehog, presumably you just give them a mirror and a few pictures of hedgehogs and tell them to sort it out for themselves.”


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: "Marshawn Lynch was scheduled to appear on Jimmy Fallon"
 Post Posted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 4:45 am 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:07 pm
Posts: 1425
I just wonder if there will be consequences to the practice going long from the league office. I thought that the practice times and lengths were rigidly controlled nowadays by the CBA.

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: "Marshawn Lynch was scheduled to appear on Jimmy Fallon"
 Post Posted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:04 am 
*SILVER SUPPORTER*
*SILVER SUPPORTER*
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:16 pm
Posts: 3518
Location: Huntsville, Al
Vetamur wrote:
I think in the right context Lynch doesnt mind talking. What he doesnt like are the cheap shot, out of context, looking for a sound bite, gotcha type stuff. I think people here linked to what he did for the Japanese media, who are very respectful, maybe overly so, in their approach to athletes. Knowing that he gave them lots of time, trying candies and comparing them to Skittles, etc.

Something like Fallon is probably up Lynchs alley.


I think you're right. When the interview is laid back, and/or funny, I don't think Lynch minds doing those.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: "Marshawn Lynch was scheduled to appear on Jimmy Fallon"
 Post Posted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:10 am 
*SILVER SUPPORTER*
*SILVER SUPPORTER*
Offline

Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:08 pm
Posts: 1989
taz291819 wrote:
Vetamur wrote:
I think in the right context Lynch doesnt mind talking. What he doesnt like are the cheap shot, out of context, looking for a sound bite, gotcha type stuff. I think people here linked to what he did for the Japanese media, who are very respectful, maybe overly so, in their approach to athletes. Knowing that he gave them lots of time, trying candies and comparing them to Skittles, etc.

Something like Fallon is probably up Lynchs alley.


I think you're right. When the interview is laid back, and/or funny, I don't think Lynch minds doing those.


I think also he does not mind the 1 on 1 or 2 type interviews but hates the crowd mentality all yelling dumb questions at him from all directions and pressing in on him. I know how he feels.

_________________
Welcome to Mr. Wilson's Magic Show
Strong safety Kam Chancellor, a 6-foot-3, 232-pound rhinoceros in cleats.....REED ALBERGOTTI
Put them together, and this long-limbed, fleet-a-foot foursome forms a formidable force. ....Clare Farnsworth referencing the "Legion of Boom"


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: "Marshawn Lynch was scheduled to appear on Jimmy Fallon"
 Post Posted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:14 am 
* Master Chief *
* Master Chief *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2007 6:19 am
Posts: 7407
Location: CVN-68
Bigpumpkin wrote:
Hasselbeck wrote:
I don't know what I love more.. that he was about to do Fallon.. or that practice ran too long today

I have a feeling these guys have been practicing like mad men this week. With an enormous chip on their shoulder


Perhaps some new plays are being introduced?


Any new plays would have been installed last week. This week was all about refinement and tweaking the game plan.

But seeing Breno in that 24 jersey...maybe he will be a short yardage runner? :lol:

_________________
@SeahawkGreg

Image

"I will be thrilled with 10 wins.... If we win 14 games, I will tattoo my nuts green and blue!" --13thMan


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: "Marshawn Lynch was scheduled to appear on Jimmy Fallon"
 Post Posted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:28 am 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:36 am
Posts: 934
Location: Oak Harbor, WA
Apparently Okung and Mike Rob swapped jerseys for practice, too, but I didn't see any pics of that.


Top 
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ] 

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]



 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Seahawks.NET is an independent fan site and not associated with the Seattle Seahawks or the NFL (National Football League).
All content within this Seahawks fan page is provided by, and for, Seattle Seahawks fans. Copyright © Seahawks.NET.