Why are they ignoring the fact that we ACTUALLY tackle?

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
  • rigelian wrote:Denver averages 5.97 yards after catch per reception which places them 10th in the NFL. In contrast the Seahawks average 6.12 yards after catch per reception. That places the Seahawks as 5th in the NFL. http://www.sportingcharts.com/nfl/stats ... tics/2013/

Yeah, sometimes people forget that having the highest yardage in a category like that can easily have more to do with volume than with results on individual plays.

Thanks for the post. Hadn't come across that site before so now I have another spot to waste my day on. Are you aware of a site that provides stats on passing results by area of the field and yardage (short left, short middle, deep left, etc.)?
    Marvin49 wrote:Ok. I have to admit. That's messed up.

You win.
    Laloosh
    NET Veteran

• E.C. Laloosh wrote:
    rigelian wrote:Denver averages 5.97 yards after catch per reception which places them 10th in the NFL. In contrast the Seahawks average 6.12 yards after catch per reception. That places the Seahawks as 5th in the NFL. http://www.sportingcharts.com/nfl/stats ... tics/2013/

Yeah, sometimes people forget that having the highest yardage in a category like that can easily have more to do with volume than with results on individual plays.

Thanks for the post. Hadn't come across that site before so now I have another spot to waste my day on. Are you aware of a site that provides stats on passing results by area of the field and yardage (short left, short middle, deep left, etc.)?

Unfortunately, I've never come across a site like that. That would be a great find though.
    rigelian
    NET Starter

It is currently Fri Oct 24, 2014 5:34 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information