Great News! Skip Bayless picks denver

davidonmi

Reaction score
Skip Bayless‏@RealSkipBayless36m
Seattle point differential more than double at home. Seattle just isn't SEATTLE away from Seattle.

Skip Bayless‏@RealSkipBayless37m
Denver D 7th in NFL vs run. Marshawn can't beast this unit. Can see 80 yards, not 150.

Skip Bayless‏@RealSkipBayless39m
Peyton sacked 2.4% of time this yr. Can Sea make him play FOOTBALL, rough him up? Doubt it. Too quick w/ mind&ball. Long dink/dunk drives.

Skip Bayless‏@RealSkipBayless42m
Denver 20, Seattle 14 b/c of overlooked DENVER D and Mother Nature picks Peyton: 45 degrees at kickoff! RSherman>DThomas but Welker big game
We got Merrill Hoge, Pete Prisco, and Skip Bayless picking Denver. All we need is Bill Simmons and we are guaranteed a win

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
Cowherd is wavering but he still is sticking with Denver. Simmons will pick Denver when his picks come out today. He claimed on the Cousin Sal podcast that he is not staying for the Super Bowl cause he doesn't want to be there when Manning wins his 2nd.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
I really hope the players see these picks. Tell this team they can't and they will.

OP
OP
davidonmi

davidonmi

Reaction score
But wait there was no way lynch would run for 100 against San Francisco :sarcasm_off:

BamKam

Reaction score
Denver's run D is going to stuff Lynch even though a better one in SF couldn't do that. Using CK logic, if he didn't have that 50 yard TD run he would have had a mediocre day.

Merrill Hoge picked Denver too so the game is almost a lock to win.

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
Bill Simmons's pick: Denver 22, Seattle 19. Things are looking good folks!

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
This is the same man that thought Tebow would be a HOF'er, we're good.

Seeker

Reaction score
Denvers rush D's rank is largely based off of teams not in a position to run because they are behind 1 billion to 0.
that d is going to be in 50/50 pass/run situations all day and they will be owned by BEASTMODE

thebanjodude

Reaction score
Simmon's really picking Seattle. He also wants Seattle to win though, so he picked Denver in order to curse them. He alluded to it in his column.

Our Man in Chicago

Reaction score
Why you gents read anything Bayless says is beyond me. Successful troll is successful because of that.

No offense.

JKent82

Reaction score
Seattle point differential more than double at home. Seattle just isn't SEATTLE away from Seattle.

Regular season:
Denver at home: 136
Denver away: 71
Total: 207

34.3% of total point differential from road games.

Seattle at home: 123
Seattle away: 63
Total: 186

33.8% of total point differential from road games.

Woo narratives!

(Not sure the way I did it was the best way, but I think it's pretty clear there's not much difference between the Hawks and Broncos for point differential.)

Lords of Scythia

Reaction score
davidonmi":tm228k7i said:

Skip Bayless‏@RealSkipBayless37m
Denver D 7th in NFL vs run. Marshawn can't beast this unit. Can see 80 yards, not 150.

Skip Bayless‏@RealSkipBayless39m
Peyton sacked 2.4% of time this yr. Can Sea make him play FOOTBALL, rough him up? Doubt it. Too quick w/ mind&ball. Long dink/dunk drives.

Skip Bayless‏@RealSkipBayless42m
Denver 20, Seattle 14 b/c of overlooked DENVER D and Mother Nature picks Peyton: 45 degrees at kickoff! RSherman>DThomas but Welker big game
We got Merrill Hoge, Pete Prisco, and Skip Bayless picking Denver. All we need is Bill Simmons and we are guaranteed a win

How high was SFs D rated? Denver never played no defense like Seattle's.

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
The most annoying bit of First Take this week was Stephen A Smith insisting he "hadn't made his pick yet" then constantly arguing why Denver was definitely going to win.

"I haven't made my pick yet... but Denver have Demaryius Thomas, Julius Thomas, Wes Welker, Eric Decker. There's no way Seattle can hold them to 21 points and there's no way Seattle scores over 21 points on this defense because they have Pot Roast."

Every guest who picked Seattle got that response.

What a bell end.

main

Reaction score
Both ESPN First Takers have been picking against Seattle all season. Seattle ended up 13-3 and made it to the Super Bowl. I wouldn't want them bias rats to pick Seattle this time.. that would ruin the streak! Plus, since Sherman ripped Skip a new a-hole at the start of the year, he has been anti-Seahawks since. Screw them both. Go Hawks!

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
I love how pot roast is suddelly the flavour of the week. "that defense is great cause they have Pot Roast". Is he going to lock down our receivers along with stopping Lynch and rushing the passer?

main

Reaction score
Oh, and all this Seattle can't score more than 21 points is dumb. Seattle scored 23 against the 49ers & Saints. Both have a defense 100x's better than Denver. Oh, and Seattle scored 23 WITHOUT HARVIN. Go Hawks!

Latest posts