Happy Blue Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seahawks8880

Reaction score
This is a moment we all been waiting for
as we uncover what's going to be true Sunday,

Our Seahawks are going to win one more
so let's wish a huge and final Happy Blue Friday!!!!!!!

I'm so pumped. Go Hawks!!!!!!!!!

kidhawk

Reaction score
In honor of the Legion of Boom, I've made my personal "Blue Friday" into Black and Blue Friday. I wear my Seahawks Blue and also have a black and blue hoody which completes the day.

LOB

GO HAWKS

SeahawksEast

Reaction score
I live and work in lovely Colorado, so we have "United in Orange" day today.

I've added a Seahawks ballcap to my blue suit, blue tie for today. Should have planned ahead and had a Seahawks tie.

While I own nothing of any sports team that I am not a fan of, I've made certain to not wear a stitch of orange in anything the last two weeks.

volsunghawk

Reaction score
SeahawksEast":28ugnlr9 said:

I've added a Seahawks ballcap to my blue suit, blue tie for today. Should have planned ahead and had a Seahawks tie.

While I own nothing of any sports team that I am not a fan of, I've made certain to not wear a stitch of orange in anything the last two weeks.

My office is having the same deal. Ran into a guy wearing a beat-to-hell, old school Largent jersey, so that was a nice surprise.

I've been getting nasty looks for my Sherman jersey today.

SeahawksEast

Reaction score
volsunghawk":i7k9j8z1 said:
SeahawksEast":i7k9j8z1 said:

My office is having the same deal. Ran into a guy wearing a beat-to-hell, old school Largent jersey, so that was a nice surprise.

I've been getting nasty looks for my Sherman jersey today.

SWEET! I'd love to have a fellow fan here. We employ 2600 and it is well known I am the ONLY Seahawks fan in the facility. It is going to be pretty brutal the next few weeks if we don't win. Granted, I've gone a bit of Richard Sherman in regard to looking forward to their sweet, salty tears on Monday.

Props for wearing your Sherman jersey!

CANHawk

Reaction score
SeahawksEast":12blzzfu said:

I've got a 6mo. old at home. we had this orange recieving blanket kicking around. I wiped baby's runny shit with it then threw it in the garbage. Wife starts to get mad at me for tossing a perfectly good blanket. I says, "yeah, but it's orange". she thinks about it for a sec, kinda shrugs and says "yeah, okay".

Stupid orange. It's like a fake ass wannabe yellow.

12th_Bob

Reaction score
Last blue Friday on the season, hope we are all ecstatic on Monday!

SeahawksEast

Reaction score
CANHawk":12onx56a said:
I've got a 6mo. old at home. we had this orange recieving blanket kicking around. I wiped baby's runny shit with it then threw it in the garbage.

That is exactly as it should be, well played!