Peter King on our practices

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
Peter King on our practices
Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:05 pm
  • I think this was in Cowherd, I am listneing to so much sports radio this week that I can't keep track anymore. He made a comment about watching the Hawks practice on Wed. He said he has never seen a team practice so fast. He explaned to say that he's never seen the starters going 12 on 12 against each other at what looked like game speed.

Now after all the glowing stuff like that, he did pick the Broncos to win :)
    HawkRiderFan
    NET Starter

Re: Peter King on our practices
Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:06 pm
  • That's cool to hear, but lets hope they are not expending too much energy now. Gotta save some for the Broncos.
    Blitzer88
    * NET Eeyore *

Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:15 pm
  • Blitzer88 wrote:That's cool to hear, but lets hope they are not expending too much energy now. Gotta save some for the Broncos.

Nothing new, been doing it every practice in the Carroll era.
    @SeahawkGreg

GIVE US YOUR PINK SLIP, SANTA CLARA WHINERS. WE OWN YOU
    FlyingGreg
    * Master Chief *
    * Master Chief *

Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:19 pm
  • FlyingGreg wrote:
    Blitzer88 wrote:That's cool to hear, but lets hope they are not expending too much energy now. Gotta save some for the Broncos.

Nothing new, been doing it every practice in the Carroll era.

True.
    Blitzer88
    * NET Eeyore *

Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:23 pm
  • The Ones on the Ones.. O's #1 against D's #1..
    redeye81
    NET Veteran

Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:25 pm
  • HawkRiderFan wrote:I think this was in Cowherd, I am listneing to so much sports radio this week that I can't keep track anymore. He made a comment about watching the Hawks practice on Wed. He said he has never seen a team practice so fast. He explaned to say that he's never seen the starters going 12 on 12 against each other at what looked like game speed.

Wait. What? 12 on 12?
    Greenhell
    NET Veteran

Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:27 pm
  • HawkRiderFan wrote:I think this was in Cowherd, I am listneing to so much sports radio this week that I can't keep track anymore. He made a comment about watching the Hawks practice on Wed. He said he has never seen a team practice so fast. He explaned to say that he's never seen the starters going 12 on 12 against each other at what looked like game speed.

Canadian football?
    I'm In!

What attracted you to the Seahawks?
    “It’s a combination of what I believe the coaches are doing here, the atmosphere and what I think we’re going to do here in the future. I think we’re going to win and win a lot and be a championship team.” – Zac Miller, August 4, 2011
    Seafan
    NET Veteran

Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:31 pm
  • Its a wonder there arent more injuries practicing so hard and fast.
    djb28
    NET Veteran

Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:41 pm
  • Greenhell wrote:
    HawkRiderFan wrote:I think this was in Cowherd, I am listneing to so much sports radio this week that I can't keep track anymore. He made a comment about watching the Hawks practice on Wed. He said he has never seen a team practice so fast. He explaned to say that he's never seen the starters going 12 on 12 against each other at what looked like game speed.

Wait. What? 12 on 12?

Doh! 11 on 11
    HawkRiderFan
    NET Starter

Fri Jan 31, 2014 1:00 am
  • djb28 wrote:Its a wonder there arent more injuries practicing so hard and fast.

On the contrary; there are less injuries because of that. Less hesitation, less indecision; just on point and full speed, short of pressing.
    "I cannot believe this............ I am stunned right now. This is now a rebuilding year for us. Our offense is crap now"

Blitzer88 regarding trading Percy to the Jets
    HawKnPeppa
    NET Veteran

Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:49 am
  • HawkRiderFan wrote:
    Greenhell wrote:
    HawkRiderFan wrote:I think this was in Cowherd, I am listneing to so much sports radio this week that I can't keep track anymore. He made a comment about watching the Hawks practice on Wed. He said he has never seen a team practice so fast. He explaned to say that he's never seen the starters going 12 on 12 against each other at what looked like game speed.

Wait. What? 12 on 12?

Doh! 11 on 11

Yeah come on man, everybody knows 12 on 12 is .net :roll:
    Why is it when I try to come off as a smart ass, the opposite happens? :-(
    grizbob
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*

Location: Born in Oakharbor, raised in the west, sentenced to life in St George

Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:59 am

It's starting to look more and more like the Seahawks are a college team going up against a pro team. it's gonna get ugly.
    Bronco Bob
    NET Bench Warmer

Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:04 am
  • Bronco Bob wrote:

It's starting to look more and more like the Seahawks are a college team going up against a pro team. it's gonna get ugly.

As ugly as the list of Denver defenders on IR?

Super Bowl XLVIII Champions
    volsunghawk
    NET Veteran

Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:04 am
  • Bronco Bob wrote:

:roll:
    :34853_doh:
    Try harder next time so your comment won't show how little you know about the Seahawks.
    Opinion has caused more trouble on this little earth than plagues or earthquakes.
    -Voltaire
    HawkMeat
    NET Starter

Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:10 am
  • HawkMeat wrote:
    Bronco Bob wrote:

:roll:
    :34853_doh:
    Try harder next time so your comment won't show how little you know about the Seahawks.

Better yet, how 'bout we ban the Troll.
    Seahwkgal
    * NET Hottie *

Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:38 am
  • Just heard OJ picked the Seahawks. Quote, I will never say the word "bronco" again.
    twelthmanfan
    NET Rookie

Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:40 am
  • twelthmanfan wrote:Just heard OJ picked the Seahawks. Quote, I will never say the word "bronco" again.

Yeah, OJ has had some rather bad past experiences in a Bronco.
    Polaris
    NET Veteran

Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:48 am
  • I'm somewhat concerned about non-seattle sports writers watching our practices. What if we have a trick play? There's no one guaranteeing that one of the writers isn't loyal to Peyton, Fox, or Elway.

"We all we got, we all we need"
    lukerguy
    NET Veteran

Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:16 pm
  • I wouldn't be that worried about it. Peter King is a pool reporter. As far as I know, he's basically the only person who can watch all of the Seahawks practice and then he writes a story that all other media outlets can use. Sean Payton probably practiced onside kicks before the Super Bowl and yet it still surprised everybody when they came out in the 2nd half and successfully executed it.
    mbtitleist
    NET Starter

Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:16 pm
  • djb28 wrote:Its a wonder there arent more injuries practicing so hard and fast.

That's the reason we DON'T have injuries.
    43-8...it's all about that action boss....
    next man up.
    MizzouHawkGal
    NET Veteran

Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:19 pm
  • MizzouHawkGal wrote:
    djb28 wrote:Its a wonder there arent more injuries practicing so hard and fast.

That's the reason we DON'T have injuries.

This post is win. Totally nailed it!
    CallMeADawg
    NET Veteran

Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:44 am
  • Bronco Bob wrote:

Everybody knows that Pete Carroll is a college coach who can't win in the NFL..... :roll:
    TDBinOLY
    NET Bench Warmer

Sat Feb 01, 2014 2:51 am
  • Bronco Bob wrote:

LOL, oh glorious. Don't hold it against the Hawks when your Broncos start dropping like flies in a raid factory. Just thought you should know, this ain't that pillow fight you had with New England or some of those 'physical' games you've played this year. I can't wait to see one of your WR's try the infamous pick play on Chancellor. :0190l:
    Hawksstradamaus quatrain 10:45, "And San Francisco sealed it's fate, with a touchdown by Golden Tate......"
    Hawkalypse
    NET Veteran

Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:53 am
  • Blitzer88 wrote:That's cool to hear, but lets hope they are not expending too much energy now. Gotta save some for the Broncos.

LOL. wow. probably the single most hilariously ridiculous post i've seen on this site. Stating that a professional sports team is "expending too much energy" in a practice several days out. Im just going to assume your post was a joke.
    willyum
    NET Rookie

Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:57 am
  • willyum wrote:
    Blitzer88 wrote:That's cool to hear, but lets hope they are not expending too much energy now. Gotta save some for the Broncos.

LOL. wow. probably the single most hilariously ridiculous post i've seen on this site. Stating that a professional sports team is "expending too much energy" in a practice several days out. Im just going to assume your post was a joke.

He clearly doesn't realize that this is the way Seattle practices all the time.
    Polaris
    NET Veteran

Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:07 am
  • willyum wrote:

No, just blitz being blitz. It's how he copes...
    WAR BEAVER!!
    CANHawk
    * Gangnameister *

It is currently Fri Dec 19, 2014 5:45 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information