Rain City Redemption 3.2

Sac

Reaction score

OLYhawks

Reaction score
Perfect release date! The time of day it's being release actually works too. I won't be able to watch while at work, so it'll make me work even faster!

IcedHawk

Reaction score
About to go on a Rain City Redemption marathon in preparation...

JKent82

Reaction score
Sweet. Perfect timing, gonna be huge, and probably some good background for new fans. Where did 3.1 leave off? Was it the one that ended on Russell's selection?

Laloosh

Reaction score
Can you please turn your first post into a list of the rain city links so people can use this thread tomorrow? Bookmarked it, though it's probably not needed given the interest that will keep it at the top of the page.

evergreen

Reaction score
I've been looking for this all week! What a wild ride! It's really happening and why not us? This is Denver's freaking 7th Super Bowl. Give me a break!

evergreen

Reaction score
I've been looking for this all week! What a wild ride! It's really happening and why not us? This is Denver's freaking 7th Super Bowl. Give me a break!

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
SacHawk2.0":1nmbfxwn said:
Episode 3.2 of Rain City Redemption will be released and ready this Friday around 8AM PT. Hope you guys have some time set aside this weekend - this'll be a long one. Excited to hear what y'all think.

https://www.facebook.com/raincityseries
Don't do facebook, anyway to get a non-facebooky link, pretty please?

stonewallj799

Reaction score
All I know is that song playing during the highlights of the Pats game in the last one messed me up. I had the chills soooo freaking bad!!!!!!

SEAHAWKBLITZ

Reaction score
Hmmm, went to get the links on you tube, they are apparently blocked for copyright reasons.

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
3.1 ended with M63 playing Outro and right as Wilson tosses the game winning pass to Rice in the New England game, their singing "I'm your Kiiiiiiiiiing!" Freaking awesome!

Happy

Reaction score
Good work on posting the vimeo link icedhawk.

JKent82

Reaction score
Gotchya, might have to do a mini marathon in preparation.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
rickychen":1wr3ny5n said:
i really want to buy a DVD for all episodes.

Good heavens, why? Get Firefox Browser if you don't have it already, then install the 'Flash Video Downloader' add-on. That way you'll have a "Download" button that you can click on to save the any online video you want. From those files, you can make a basic DVD if you want, but most players nowadays will play almost any file, so no prob watching it on the TV.

sturg78

Reaction score
HawKnPeppa":216ohwrl said:
rickychen":216ohwrl said:
i really want to buy a DVD for all episodes.

Good heavens, why? Get Firefox Browser if you don't have it already, then install the 'Flash Video Downloader' add-on. That way you'll have a "Download" button that you can click on to save the any online video you want. From those files, you can make a basic DVD if you want, but most players nowadays will play almost any file, so no prob watching it on the TV.

Maybe because creative people that spend time creating something as awesome as this series deserve financial reward for their work. I pirate as much as the next guy, but some things merit my hard earned greens.