How are you emotionally, right now?

pmedic920

Reaction score
We are, for the most part, family around here. So I don't mind sharing this.
I've been around the house today, alone, with the TV on NFLN.
At least 3 times today, while watching little clips about this n that, my eyes have watered up.
I know it's not the manly thing to admit or talk about but I don't care. I have a lot of myself invested in the Seahawks. We all do, right?
So my question is how are you doing?
GoHawks.

nyc-seahawk

Reaction score
I'm exhausted man, I think 2005 is just haunting you. This team is sooo much better, much bigger, more physial, and more big game ready. Relax and enjoy every minute, this is why you are a fan anyways.

seahawk2k

Reaction score
Still not nearly as stressed as I was before the Niner game.

Excited, anxious, ready for it to happen.

I was 21 the last time they went, didn't fully appreciate the experience or the magnitude until the second quarter when I could feel things slipping away and by the term the fourth quarter rolled around I was having an anxiety attack. I'm soaking it all in these last two weeks, trying to enjoy it.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
I'm trying to keep the 2008-2012 pessimistic MontanaHawk05 pushed down. It's like trying to keep a beach ball submerged in a pool. But I'm gonna do it. GO HAWKS!!!

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I have been ridiculously calm all week. I strongly feel it is because of all of the emotional energy I expended the week leading up, during and following the NFCCG. It was incredibly exhausting. I was SO nervous (we CANNOT let the 49ers go to the SB IN OUR HOUSE!!!!), I feel emotionally, that was my SB for the year. So now that we ARE in the SB? It feels a bit anti-climatic. I'm sure that will all change at kickoff.

Largent80

Reaction score
Todd. recovery from everything takes longer the older we get......Yikes..... :escape:

OP
OP
pmedic920

pmedic920

Reaction score
nyc-seahawk":3nkuu4j5 said:
I'm exhausted man, I think 2005 is just haunting you. This team is sooo much better, much bigger, more physial, and more big game ready. Relax and enjoy every minute, this is why you are a fan anyways.

Naw bro, I'm good really. Having a blast. Just got caught off guard a couple of times, and surprised that my emotions were so close to the surface.

razgriz737

Reaction score
I've had classes and tons of schoolwork all week so I haven't had much time to get emotionally invested yet. Come Saturday though, I'll be a nervous wreck.

samwize77

Reaction score
Right now I have things that help occupy my mind. Otherwise I'd think I'd be goin out of it.

A

Anonymous

Just like two weeks ago, I'm a nervous wreck. Even more this week I think. I've had dreams about the game (one of them Marshawn ran for 150 yards and 3TD's) and I can't stop thinking about the game.

I was way less nervous prior to our first Super Bowl, and I think the incredible letdown from that game might be affecting me now. All signs say to me that we're going to win because of our defense along with how our offense can perform against lesser defenses like the Donkeys....but I just can't stop worrying.

I want this win so bad (can't bear going into work if we lose and facing the two Donkeys fans who have been talking so much trash....they make the two 9ers fans at work seem civilized).

TheHawkster

Reaction score
Being in New York, most of NY wants us to win.

We're outselling Donkys merchandise 3/1 at Macys monster NFL Team shop.
Super Bowl Boulevarde is too insane to actually enjoy.

Currently at Hohbrau Bierhaus NY!
PROST!

OrFan

Reaction score
Totally relaxed. Not watching ESPN, NFLN, any of those, it's all crap during this week anyway. Posting far less than normal, not even trying to keep up with threads, ones from yesterday are a couple pages down already.

Just going about getting stuff done. Probably won't get excited till Sunday.

HomerJHawk

Reaction score
Honestly, starting to get a little pissed. Can't wait for Sunday. I'm gonna enjoy every hit our D puts on that orange cream team.

VivaEfrenHerrera

Reaction score
How'm I feelin'?

Smooth :th2thumbs:

104KBn.AuSt.5.JPG