NFL players pick Broncos in a landslide

Ozzy

Reaction score
Seems strange. Most players I've seen asked lean towards Seattle.

Donk70

Reaction score
I think most players are voting with their emotions instead of their heads.

HawkMeat

Reaction score
Did someone tweet him, I will if someone hasn't. Anything to do my part. :stirthepot:
Extra motivation

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
11-5 is hardly a landslide. Though I'm sure most are picking Denver because of Peyton. That's ok. Most picked San Fran last year.

DannyMcGwire

Reaction score
I noticed that most of the players they asked were from the AFC, I think that might play into their pick a bit.

brimsalabim

Reaction score
I've been snowed in at home for a couple of days watching the coverage and the gyst I'm picking up is that players who have played in a Superbowl almost all believe that Manning's experiance will make the difference. I think it was Marshall Fulk that said every player loses it in their first super bowl. The question is how quickly can you get your composure back. If we start out like we did against the Niners Peyton will get 7's not 3's.

lukerguy

Reaction score
Most of the answers, either way were because of their connection to the players.
In retrospect, the question was more, "Who do you want to win", not "who do you think will win?"

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
They didn't have a single player from the NFCW vote, they had four players from the AFCW vote. They had one actor and one guy they didn't identify what team he was from vote so I threw those out. Three guys from the NFCC voted Denver, two guys from the NFCE voted Seattle. Everybody else was from the AFC.

How about we exit poll 11 Texans and 5 Washingtonians and see who voted Republican?

Yeah, the media got the results they were looking for.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
They should have asked two questions every time. Who do you want to win, followed by who do you think will win?

Cyrus12

Reaction score
only animals who do circus tricks are picking us it seems...be funny when all the experts are WRONG!

HawkWow

Reaction score
Unsure who Jim Kelly just picked (?)...he started comparing the Bills receivers, Lofton, Beebe and Reed to Denver's group, but then said he made sure the ball got to Thurman Thomas.

1st, I'd give the edge to the trio of Reed, Lofton and Beebe. 2nd, the closest Denver has ever had to a Thomas was Davis. 3rd...the Bills were beat by teams with better defenses.

Big edge to Manning over Kelly, though.

OP
OP
theENGLISHseahawk

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":17im93h7 said:
11-5 is hardly a landslide. Though I'm sure most are picking Denver because of Peyton. That's ok. Most picked San Fran last year.

A landslide is defined as merely a sizeable victory.

I'd say getting more than twice as many picks as Seattle justifies that term.

But anyway, it is what it is.

Smellyman

Reaction score
Was Maurice Jones Drew on it? He said on the Dave dameshek podcast that he is going with the Broncos because some ex Jags are on the team.